Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

Discus and support Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? 8bdd8cd1-c7bd-47ff-aba0-936688c88b80 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018.

1. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest

Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

:)

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Help with second console!

I an out dated father with two boys. We bought my oldest an xbox with a gold live account. We just bought my younger son his xbox - do I have to buy another live account or can the boys share one account amongst to consoles?

StickierWord106, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gameshare questions...

If the gold is tied to your account, you would be sharing gold in either scenario. You can only share gold on one console at a time. You can set another console as your Home console so you can share your gold there, and you can use your gold on any console
    you sign into.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Julian_, Oct 15, 2018
  5. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    I have my account on my console and another one on my younger brothers console in the same house but just wanted to know if I can share it with my older brother on his console too but he doesnt live with me?

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  6. To add to this, do not give your account details to anyone else. Go to their house sign in and set their Xbox as My Home Xbox, then sign out, ensuring that it needs you to manually sign in.

Whilst it is technically breaking the rules, many are doing it.

Njal the Blue, Oct 15, 2018
  7. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    but can i and my two brothers all play online together with my account on their consoles so example if I'm the only one signed in on my console and my brothers signed in on their consoles with just their account can we all still play together with my account
    on their consoles but my profile is signed out on their consoles?

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  8. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

I think you can share gold among two consoles and not more, but i may be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to try it out. Can you try it out?

FreakRoach, Oct 15, 2018
  9. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    yeah i can try just basically want to know if I can share on 3 consoles

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  10. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    No. You can only share on 1 console

KindGryphon, Oct 15, 2018
  11. "My Home Xbox" can only be on one console. You can however sign in with you're gamertag (that has an active gold live account) onto another console and play your games.

Njal the Blue, Oct 15, 2018
  12. Basically gold is available for anyone on the console you have set as your xbox home, no matter if you're signed in or not.

Then it may be also available on one other console when you are signed in, so 2 is the maximum.

Here's he guide for sharing:

Xbox Live Gold Sharing Features on Xbox One | Xbox Live Gold

MRallamagoosa, Oct 15, 2018
  13. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Jurgen1488, Nov 5, 2018
  14. Jurgen1488 Win User

15. MRallamagoosa Win User

16. FreakRoach Win User

I think you can share gold among two consoles and not more, but i may be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to try it out. Can you try it out?
  17. JoShYEvAnS Win User

but can i and my two brothers all play online together with my account on their consoles so example if I'm the only one signed in on my console and my brothers signed in on their consoles with just their account can we all still play together with my account
    on their consoles but my profile is signed out on their consoles?
  18. KindGryphon Win User

No. You can only share on 1 console
Thema:

1. Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? - Similar Threads - share live gold

2. Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold is not sharing with family members on my home Xbox: I have an Xbox One S. I have set it up with my account as the primary, and set as the home Xbox under my account. My son has a child account that is also on the Xbox, I've authorized him to use...
  3. Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold family sharing disconnected: My Xbox one S randomly signed out and now we cannot access Xbox live gold through family sharing. The Xbox live gold membership is currently active. Any ideas how the family sharing can be...
  4. Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sharing Xbox Gold Live?: I plan to get an Xbox One S. My brother has one too, and has a Xbox Live Gold account. He shares it with my other brother in Indiana, and I was wondering would he be able to share it on mine too...
  5. Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?: Hey gamers, I have my cousins profile on my Xbox One with an Xbox Live Gold membership on it. I set it as my home xbox on his account so that I can use his gold membership on my profile. However,...
  6. Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console: Our old Xbox One S broke, so I bought a new one. I have set it up fine and logged on with my account that has Live Gold (renews in April 2020), can access all the games and play online. However...
  7. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...
  8. Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console: Hi. I've never had any problems before as my son has always been part of my xbox family account and he has had his own console and has as part of my family, been able to access multiplayer games...
  9. Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?: Hi, My son and i share our xbox one, we have different gamer tags but they are on my account as i pay for the live gold. Ive now gotten a second Xbox for when he visits his grandparents. Is it...
  10. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i share xbox live gold with another console in the same house