Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

Discus and support Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Crumb Snatcherz, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

So back around May when Borderlands 3 became available for preorder I immediately reserved a copy of the Super Deluxe Edition ($99.99) with my credit card attached to my account.

Today my wife gifted me a $30 Microsoft/Xbox gift card that I put into my account.

Will the preorder take the $30 from my account before it charges my card? (I would prefer this)

Would I need to cancel the preorder and re preorder again for it to do this?

I'm super hyped for this game BTW!!

:)

Crumb Snatcherz, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to use two credit cards on one digital purchase?

No. You can split a payment between a credit card and currency in your Microsoft account balance, but not between two cards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Split cost?

Through Live the system will allow a split payment between a credit card and Microsoft account balance, but not two credits cards.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Combining two CARDS to make a purchase

You can split payments between a credit card and any money you have in your Microsoft account, but you can't split a payment between 2 cards.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Splitting a payment

There is not a way to split payment between two credit cards. what you can do is purchase a xbox gift card with one of the credit cards put that xbox gift card onto the account then you would be able to split the payment between the gift card balance choose
    this first as the first option that you want to use to pay then it will ask you how you want to pay the difference and then you can use the other credit card.
  6. Prelaww Win User

New Currency Question

Can I split payment between my local currency and a credit card?
Thema:

Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder?

1. Can I split payment between credit card and Microsoft balance for a preorder? - Similar Threads - split payment between

2. Splitting a payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Splitting a payment: I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between two credit cards. Is there a way to do that? 8c8788a0-619c-4d78-b7de-4f770bcd0c1a
  3. Split payments on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payments on Xbox one: How do you do the split payments on games because there were several rumors that said you can do it but there are no options before you make the purchase so can anyone help me please ???...
  4. Split payments glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Split payments glitch: Im trying to purchase 400 robux on ROBLOX, Im trying to do a split payment with my Microsoft account balance and my fathers credit card, but Im getting this error message: "use a different way to...
  5. Split payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment: I still have some money (30$ish) in my account but I cannot spend it because each time I'm trying to use it to buy a game, it is asking me to choose a credit card that is registered in my account...
  6. Can't split payment on Xbox One. Can't delete old payment methods as well

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't split payment on Xbox One. Can't delete old payment methods as well: I lost my card I have been using for all my Xbox One payments. I have entered the new card (same company different number & exp date) However, two issues are now apparent after entering the new...
  7. Can't split payment between credit and credit card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't split payment between credit and credit card.: I'm trying to purchase Minecraft using my £1.19 and my credit card. When I try and do this it says 'There's a problem using this credit card to split the payment. Choose a different credit card,...
  8. Split Payment with Paypal? Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Payment with Paypal? Xbox One: I have some left over funds in my Microsoft account that will expire on saturday. I already have a paypal acount set up on my xbox account. I go on xbox one to buy a game. It pulls up the money...
  9. Split payment option not appearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment option not appearing.: I have $15 local currency on my Microsoft account. Unfortunately tax keeps me from purchasing any $15 item with only my account funds. I have no qualms splitting the difference between my account...
  10. Possible to split payment between MS account and credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to split payment between MS account and credit card?: My sister is interested in buying Peggle 2, and has a little over 4 dollars and change in her MS account from prepaid cards. When she went to purchase the game from the marketplace, it looked...