can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

Discus and support can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i still get it for free? c8dc20f3-3caf-43a1-83d3-09d7f2e943dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by idraw, Feb 7, 2022.

1. idraw
    idraw Guest

can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

can i still get it for free?

:)

idraw, Feb 7, 2022
  2. idraw Win User

ok thank you for your help
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. That offer ended a few years ago.
  4. JakeTaylor5 Win User

Minecraft windows 10/bedrock upgrade

My account has already been migrated but i still have the “it looks like we’ve temporarily run out of gift codes for minecraft windows 10. Dont worry rhough, more codes should be on their way.please check later” when i click claim your free copy, also
    the claim your free copy is only on the mojang page so i dont know why migrating would be the issue. Will there actually be more codes?
  5. cip popescu Win User

Minecraft Bedrock no longer accesible

prior to this migration I was able to play Bedrock (or Minecraft for Windows, how you call it) using my microsoft account
  6. (Farscape) Win User

Minecraft Bedrock free after Java migration?

you will be able to access both with that account but you still need to purchase the base game for each platform you want to play it on, skins and texture packs and the likes travel with you.
Thema:

1. can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016 - Similar Threads - still claim minecraft

2. Do You Guys Still Play the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do You Guys Still Play the Xbox 360?: Even though I upgraded to the Xbox One, I still play my 360 more. Yes, the graphics are amazing on the One but I enjoy the old familiar feel with the 360. Do you guys still play the 360 and if so,...
  3. Anybody still enjoying this game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody still enjoying this game?: I know the Halos have disappointed over the past few games, but I'm still somewhat enjoying this game. All I really play is Team Doubles, but I enjoy it. Who still plays? What do you like? What...
  4. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...: Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm missing 150+ digital purchases and 60 games with...
  5. World of warships launch failure is still an ongoing problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of warships launch failure is still an ongoing problem.: World of warships is still down in the Alaska area. Any ideas when it'll be fixed? It went down Friday night and has been down since. 2506044d-0813-40e8-896c-f4480deb75bc
  6. My Xbox one is shut off but disk still running !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is shut off but disk still running !: My Xbox one is completely shut down but I’m finding that in the morning the disk is still spinning I don’t know what is happening or when it starts doing this never noticed before it is hot when I...
  7. Disney+ Claimed but still asking me to pay £5,99 on sign up?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney+ Claimed but still asking me to pay £5,99 on sign up?: So i accepted my game pass ultimate Disney+ and when i clicked on it asked me to go too a website to enter a code ect, but when i go there it asks me to sign up put in m card information and pay...
  8. Can credit still be claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can credit still be claimed?: Hey, I know the deadline to claim donations from Mixer passed but is there any way to still get unclaimed credits? 559baef8-46c7-4a05-aa16-b943047058bd
  9. Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't claim xbox 360 games from gold: I just added 1 year of xbox gold and I can't claim the dragon age game,it just shows me "show price".Is this a Microsoft bug?i had a trial and upgraded it to one year after people told me that to...
  10. Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games stopping installation- claims device is full when the external is still has ...: So my girlfriend's trying to install borderlands 2 and a few other gaems, she's been using a 1tb hard drive that I got her for a while but it's not even at 50% yet, but her games keep stopping...