Can I still get my money back?

Discus and support Can I still get my money back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought rust console edition - Deluxe on 4/8/2021 is it possible for me to still get my money back? 4f69c6b0-10b2-4df9-9e1e-901915ca02a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyStarkXB, May 3, 2021.

1. TonyStarkXB
    TonyStarkXB Guest

I bought rust console edition - Deluxe on 4/8/2021 is it possible for me to still get my money back?

:)

TonyStarkXB, May 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Check the transaction at http://account.microsoft.com If you preordered using a credit card/Paypal, you may not have been charged yet and can cancel the order before you are. If you paid via your Microsoft account balance, you can check there as well to see if it gives the option for a refund.
  3. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Can I get my money back....

I see Tim Cuswerth spends a lot of time defending Black Aquaman's position , yet no word from Aqua himself . Face it Fyreball , there are whiners out there that won't like a given game , even if it comes with an ounce of gold included . It merely reflects
    their attitude towards life in general .
  4. Fyer Win User

Tom I don't get why you use so many accounts to post with. Stick to one and maybe people would be more willing to have a decent conversation with you.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

I know about debt. I have a mortgage and two car payments. :-(

But, one of those two cars, my car, is a 2012 Mustang. :)

p.s. Does your sig mean we CAN get blood from a turnip?
  6. Tom Cosworth Win User

We are aware of the issues and Turn10 and its staff will come forward with an official statement once they've finished counting money.
Thema:

1. Can I still get my money back? - Similar Threads - still money

2. Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my refund money still not showing up in my bank?: Your support team accepted my refund on 12/24 so it has already been the 5 buissness days the email said it would take to get the money back. Wheres my money? a067a57c-deb6-4ae4-92ae-738186438acc
  3. My pre order got canceled and I still don't have my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pre order got canceled and I still don't have my money: I paid for Cyberpunk 2077 a month ago the day before it got released before it got pushed back to December and then all of the sudden today the day it releases on xbox it got canceled saying the...
  4. I deleted my account and still took a money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my account and still took a money: Hello i recently close my account I had an issue with deleting my credit card so i closed my account in Saturday a bill came to my card and i wonder if i can take my money back and it was a...
  5. Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Money Trying to Pay for Game Pass but still dont have it: Hello, I just got an Xbox One S, which was supposed to come with a 1 month trial for game pass but didn't, and as such I tried to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I couldn't pay for it...
  6. Still taking money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still taking money: I have just noticed that I am still having money taken out of my bank account even though both items were stopped over a year ago, no cards are on the account as we remove them straight after...
  7. Param iade edilmedi hala[Translation-My money is still not returned]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Param iade edilmedi hala[Translation-My money is still not returned]: 03 Eylül 2020 tarihinde 5.99 luk ultimate paketini aldım ardından beğenmeyip iptal ettirdim ama param hala yatmadı ne zaman yatar dün saat 17.30 sularında almıştım. [Translation-I bought the...
  8. Going on 2 years and Xbox is still stealing money from me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going on 2 years and Xbox is still stealing money from me.: I have been back and forth with BBB on getting my money back that Microsoft continues to take from me. I have screenshots that prove they continue to take money out of my account and have been for...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still taking my money months after I cancelled: Hello. To put it lightly, I’m not impressed with you Microsoft. I bought the Xbox Game Pass for a month for £1 a few months ago and cancelled it before it could renew. Since then, I have had 2...
  10. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...