Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

Discus and support Can I still get the nightfall armor ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ? e5e05f52-0b1c-4130-9fab-766cf5a5e2b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XylofonKap89646, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Can I still get the nightfall armor ?

I have the Nightfall on Cd and I dont want to buy it again, can I get it trough the Cd ?

:)

XylofonKap89646, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi XylofonKap89646,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help and find some information for you, but in order to do so, you will need to provide more context as to what armor and for what game you are referring to.

What game?

Is this linked to an event, or something that you need to accomplish?

Is the game for Xbox One?

Please provide more context and we may be able to help you!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If you own a title on a disc, so long as it is compatible with the Xbox One (meaning its an X1 disc or a compatible backwards compatibility title), all you would need to do is simply install the disc and it will be a game ready to be played.

If the disc contains DLC for a game, which is often the case for backwards compatible Xbox 360 games, you'd simply need to install the content off of the disc like you would with any other game. You may want to refer to this if that's the case. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/understanding-betas-demos-and-trials

More details to the nature of your question is needed. What exactly are you looking for/looking to purchase?
  4. FuzzyGrapeFox Win User

halo nightfall won't play

The exact same thing happened to me and I'm still not sure what to do. I especially wanted the Nightfall armor and helmet that you get for watching it, but no, it won't work...
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

i have not received my halo 5 nightfall armour

Hey Onyx!

Hmm, okay. If you haven't yet, try watching Nightfall again through the Halo Channel. You can start the episode, then fast forward to the end, start the next episode, fast forward, etc. Until you watch them all. Or queue them all up to play while you have
    to clean or something. Hopefully that will trigger the unlock of the armor. Note that you won't get a REQ pack or anything for this armor, it'll show up in your collection automatically so you'll have to scroll through your unlocks to see if it's there.

If it DOESN'T pop up after watching Nightfall, do know that you can still obtain the armor through REQ packs as it is in the system as an available unlock through Gold REQ packs. :)

Good luck!
  6. Pues Win User

Halo 5 Beta

Why? Did you watch all of the Halo: Nightfall episodes? If so, you will unlock the "Nightfall" armor for Halo 5 under the rewards tab at the top right of the screen and it will prompt you to download the Halo 5 Beta.
Thema:

1. Can I still get the nightfall armor ? - Similar Threads - still nightfall armor

2. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  3. Tried Numerous GTA V games/discs but still "Unrecognizable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried Numerous GTA V games/discs but still "Unrecognizable": I am a young single mom of 2 boys who LOVE their video games, especially their Xbox 360! About 6 mos ago broke down and allowed my oldest to play GTA 4 then soon after GTA 5. Bought the games...
  4. Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will Metro Exodus STILL not run?: Not running. At all. Just gives me the error code. Why? 089e22bd-2e7f-4574-92ed-ba8fdcb0c87e
  5. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...
  6. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  7. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...
  8. I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've purchased and watched Halo: Nightfall and still no amor reward within Halo 5: Guardians.: Hi, I have recently purchased Halo: Nightfall from the Xbox store (as a workaround for no longer being able to watch it on the Halo Channel anymore) and watched the series from start to finish. I...
  9. Halo Nightfall Code Redeemed On Halo Waypoint Still Shows "Buy Nightfall"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Nightfall Code Redeemed On Halo Waypoint Still Shows "Buy Nightfall": This problems been going on since I purchased the Master Chief collection. I've read through a ton of threads and there doesn't seem to be one sure way to fix the problem. Anyways the problem is...
  10. Nightfall, still need people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nightfall, still need people: I Need 2 Experienced Lvl 30+ Players c4069d48-d558-4c11-a204-2a73ccff072f