Can I still refund Modern Warfare

Discus and support Can I still refund Modern Warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can still refund the new modern warfare that came out today or exchange it for the lower version of the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zanerocks06, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Zanerocks06
    Zanerocks06 Guest

Is there any way I can still refund the new modern warfare that came out today or exchange it for the lower version of the game?

:)

Zanerocks06, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

also it may depend if you have used any of the cod points that came with the higher value versions of the game.

Regards
  3. nicolasmiranda2 Win User

you cant even request a refund for modern warfare its not "eligible" id like my 90 dollars back as i cant even install the game
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Ya you can still return it provided you haven't played more then a few hours I believe.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

There is certain requirements before a refund can be eligible for a refund.

1. Have purchased the game in the last 14 days.

2. Have not played more than 2 hours.

Terms and conditions apply.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

if you have played less than 2 hours and reach the requirements its possible for a refund - refund request
Thema:

1. Can I still refund Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - still refund Modern

2. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  3. Y sigo aquí esperando el reembolso [And I'm still here waiting for the refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y sigo aquí esperando el reembolso [And I'm still here waiting for the refund]: Llevo más de un mes esperando un reembolso ya eh hecho varias preguntas sobre este tema y me dijieron que esperara los 5 dias habiles ya lo hice y aún no llega, ya es 1 mes ya que no obtengo el...
  4. Refunded DLC but it’s still there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded DLC but it’s still there: Hi, I refunded the gears 5 AAPE pack and Operation 1 bundle for around 28$ due to the sale, accidentally charged to card rather than using my microsoft points for the purchase, refund is said to...
  5. Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?: I bought and used a code one week before my subscription expired, but the subscription was still taken so I've paid twice. Can I get a refund on the subscription?...
  6. I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back: If i dont get my money back im calling the police on you guys for scamming 0a234902-9358-4e2a-82ec-f95c5afa2e85
  7. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  8. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  9. Still be able to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still be able to get a refund?: So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game a42eb970-f883-4bc1-8910-d5848ebb5d0c
  10. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...