Can I still refund Modern Warfare

Discus and support Can I still refund Modern Warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can still refund the new modern warfare that came out today or exchange it for the lower version of the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zanerocks06, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Zanerocks06
    Zanerocks06 Guest

Is there any way I can still refund the new modern warfare that came out today or exchange it for the lower version of the game?

:)

Zanerocks06, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

also it may depend if you have used any of the cod points that came with the higher value versions of the game.

Regards
  3. nicolasmiranda2 Win User

you cant even request a refund for modern warfare its not "eligible" id like my 90 dollars back as i cant even install the game
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Ya you can still return it provided you haven't played more then a few hours I believe.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

There is certain requirements before a refund can be eligible for a refund.

1. Have purchased the game in the last 14 days.

2. Have not played more than 2 hours.

Terms and conditions apply.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

if you have played less than 2 hours and reach the requirements its possible for a refund - refund request
Thema:

1. Can I still refund Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - still refund Modern

2. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  3. Still be able to get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still be able to get a refund?: So I Bought NBA 2k20 on November 1, I played 4 and a half hour on it, and was wondering if i'm still able to get a refund on the game a42eb970-f883-4bc1-8910-d5848ebb5d0c
  4. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...
  5. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  6. Verification charge still hasn't been refunded. (India)

in XBoX on Windows
    Verification charge still hasn't been refunded. (India): I signed up for the xbox game pass free trial, after entering the debit card information a charge was taken. Which seemed normal since I've seen it happen a couple of times. But the charge was...
  7. I'm still waiting for my refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm still waiting for my refund...: Hello everyone, Since 21/01/2019, I am waiting for a refund from microsoft. He noted that it would be issued within 4 to 7 business days. However, today at 01/02/2019, I still have not been...
  8. J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    J'attends toujours mon remboursement... (I'm still waiting for my refund...): Bonjour tout le monde, Depuis le 21/01/2019, j'attends un remboursement de microsoft. Il y a marqué qu'il serait émis sous 4 7 jours ouvrables. Or, aujourd'hui au 01/02/2019, je n'ai toujours pas...
  9. Could I still get a refund for Hitman 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I still get a refund for Hitman 2?: I accidentily bought it and I played a few hours on the game's trial before (which is just mostly a port of levels from the previous game and one prologue level from the new game), I haven't...
  10. I still havent got my refund back yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still havent got my refund back yet: I am still waiting on my refund back from that game pass subscription 82bbded2-deab-4461-a9ff-fd5f7f811503