Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app?

Discus and support Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nic727, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Hi,

each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the console.

can I be only on the xbox app?

thx

:)

Nic727, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi,

each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the console.

can I be only on the xbox app?

thx
    If your tied to one xbox on your network it will do that to you if your on a diff xbox
  3. Geth Win User

I believe you can edit the auto connect feature in the app settings.
  4. PensiveSummer81 Win User

Offensive Gamertag?

one can be glitch iv had that or could be ban orur cennection to xbox because that causes lag to stop from purchasing or logging on
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox one gold for more than one device

Hello - The way to make this work is to have one kid play on the home Xbox. You can then log into the second Xbox on with your profile and the second kid can then log into that second Xbox will be able to access the Family share features.

While the second kid is on the second Xbox you can't log into your profile on the home Xbox or it will stop the Second xbox from using the features.

We have a similar setup and use this all the time.
  6. SolidTooth3160 Win User

Need help before I set up my second Live account for our house

How do you stop stupid second account from automatically signing on while I am playing with main account. Very stupid that an account can log in with me logging in with it. You guys need to fix this.
Thema:

1. Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app? - Similar Threads - stop logging app

2. installing games/apps to a secondary drive stop working after a few restarts. Will this...

in XBoX on Windows
    installing games/apps to a secondary drive stop working after a few restarts. Will this...: so if you install games or apps to any drive other than C after a few restarts you will get this message when you try to launch a game "this app cannot be opened because the storage drive may be...
  3. How to stop spam emails on AOL?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to stop spam emails on AOL?: AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that,...
  4. Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC stopped launching on XBOX (Beta) - Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer: The game was working just fine a few days ago. Today when I tried to start it a pop-up window appeared asking if I would allow Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer make changes on my...
  5. Download stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download stopped: I am trying to download alien isolation off of game pass on xbox one. I keep getting a download stopped error. I have been in contact with xbox support. We have tried everything we can to get it...
  6. Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly: 4K capture not working and corrupt, after capturing only a 2 sec of a corrupt file is available, 1080p is ok, plz help.. when capturing 4k the xbox automatically cuts off the clip by ifself like...
  7. E100 0000070D 80070002 Stop at 58%

in XBoX on Consoles
    E100 0000070D 80070002 Stop at 58%: I cannot solve how to install in my xbox. I updated the OSU at may 26 of 2020. and it does not actualize. a752068e-f1e5-4de7-8b22-e94b132291fc
  8. Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working: I have sign up for the microsoft insider and have been able to acess https://www.flightsimulator.com/media/ in the begining of this week as the lastest. Now when I try to loggin it behaves as is...
  9. Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON: I've fixed this once, but it started up again and I can't find out how to stop it again. I have 2 MS accounts--One I use for xbox and one I do not, but it keeps automatically logging me into the...
  10. Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email: My son has a child x box live account which is linked to my hotmail address. It has now overtaken my settings of my hotmail account and its set that as a child and I can't access my email without...