Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app?

Discus and support Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nic727, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

Hi,

each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the console.

can I be only on the xbox app?

thx

:)

Nic727, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi,

each time I’m on the xbox app on IOS or W10, it connect me on Xbox One. It’s stupid because it’s doing that even if someone else is playing on the console.

can I be only on the xbox app?

thx
    If your tied to one xbox on your network it will do that to you if your on a diff xbox
  3. Geth Win User

I believe you can edit the auto connect feature in the app settings.
  4. PensiveSummer81 Win User

Offensive Gamertag?

one can be glitch iv had that or could be ban orur cennection to xbox because that causes lag to stop from purchasing or logging on
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox one gold for more than one device

Hello - The way to make this work is to have one kid play on the home Xbox. You can then log into the second Xbox on with your profile and the second kid can then log into that second Xbox will be able to access the Family share features.

While the second kid is on the second Xbox you can't log into your profile on the home Xbox or it will stop the Second xbox from using the features.

We have a similar setup and use this all the time.
  6. SolidTooth3160 Win User

Need help before I set up my second Live account for our house

How do you stop stupid second account from automatically signing on while I am playing with main account. Very stupid that an account can log in with me logging in with it. You guys need to fix this.
Thema:

1. Can I stop logging to Xbox from the app? - Similar Threads - stop logging app

2. Disney+ app stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ app stopped working: I loaded the Disney+ app yesterday morning, and it worked as well as anyone's app did on launch day. Later that day, after a password changed through the mobile app, I tried to launch it again on...
  3. Disney+ stops streaming after 10 mins or so (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ stops streaming after 10 mins or so (Alpha Skip Ahead): Hi! I have an OG X1 on Skip Ahead and Disney+ consistently stops streaming after about 10 minutes saying it can't connect to the service. It works fine on every other platform in the house except...
  4. Installation/Update Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation/Update Stopped: I have had this problem with one title for a while now, but in the last 24 hours it has spread to multiple titles. The installation starts like normal and will download a between a few 100Mbs to...
  5. Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  6. Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported: Very frequently my xbox picks up stray sounds (through Kinect), thinks I'm trying to use Cortana, and pops up a message in the corner to tell me that Cortana isn't supported on Xbox, and plays a...
  7. Spontaneously stopped recognizing the external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spontaneously stopped recognizing the external hard drive: I have the xbox approved Seagate 2 tb external hard drive for my xbox one x. I have had it for 13 months. The xbox suddenly stopped recognizing the hard drive. I switched and tried all three usb...
  8. Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8027025a wont stop popping up: Hello all, So, I logged into my xbox one x today and tried to play apex legends and or CODMW and neither would work. The error code 0x8027025a pops up. I looked it up and searched solutions. Its...
  9. Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON: I've fixed this once, but it started up again and I can't find out how to stop it again. I have 2 MS accounts--One I use for xbox and one I do not, but it keeps automatically logging me into the...
  10. Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox child account has stopped my logging into my outlook email: My son has a child x box live account which is linked to my hotmail address. It has now overtaken my settings of my hotmail account and its set that as a child and I can't access my email without...