Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Discus and support Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how? 7bdc694c-c669-4b9b-9da8-6cf1356ffcee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Repo Punk 76
    Repo Punk 76 Guest

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

:)

Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014
  2. bbarley
    bbarley Guest
    The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.

bbarley, Mar 13, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Canceling Account

Hello

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information. From the contact us page, use the Request a Call from Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Note If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com. If you cancel before the end of your two-year
    agreement, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

xbox360italy, Mar 13, 2014
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!

blueamcat, Mar 13, 2014
  5. blueamcat Win User

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!
  6. bbarley Win User

The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.
  7. Leemur60 Win User

Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?

Yes you do. As long as you fulfill the contract and pay the monthly fee.
  8. BloodlesSprout2 Win User

Possible fees to play online.

I really don't play online that much anymore and I will not pay a monthly fee on top of my xbox live fee. No matter what the game.

@gizmo, what's to stop the modders paying the monthly fee too? You shouldn't have to pay extra to avoid the things you have mentioned.
  9. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

1. Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... - Similar Threads - suspend cancel Live

2. Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing: Hi so i got reported first a couple days ago for some language which i admit deserved a communication ban for two but then now i’ve got temporarly suspended from communication again for the same...
  3. Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended: This has happend a while ago (2019 january) and I got suspended because theese 5 people who i was in a party with kept reporting me and i got suspended for 2 weeks. I just would like to know if...
  4. Am I suspended permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I suspended permanently: Am i permanently banned from sending messages 335421dd-c9c3-4071-9470-1926ce299cb5
  5. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  6. MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BY ACCIDENT: So recently my xbox live account was banned. At the time i didnt do anything and at this point ive given up with xbox banning me. I didnt make a case review because those never work. So i took the...
  7. Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communications suspended for no reason. Given code for compensation?: As seen here, I was given a code because I was communication suspended for 14 days for no reason, and did a case review and my ban was over turned since they found I had no reason to be suspended....
  8. Rewards Account Suspended without cause

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Account Suspended without cause: Has anyone else here had their account cancelled and not provided a reason? On 11/26/19, I tried to claim the free month of Game Pass Ultimate and the next day my account was suspended and...
  9. I want to cancel a suspended account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel a suspended account: I want to cancel a suspended account, but I dont find a qay to cancel it with out having to pay 31889552-e38a-4141-b54d-d7f38b05e295
  10. Account Suspended and can not cancel auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspended and can not cancel auto renewal: im having a bit of a problem my xbox 360 account doesnt run out until january its been pre paid with quartarly subscription. yet when i try and log on to my account it is saying im suspended until...