Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Discus and support Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how? 7bdc694c-c669-4b9b-9da8-6cf1356ffcee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Repo Punk 76
    Repo Punk 76 Guest

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ...

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

:)

Repo Punk 76, Mar 13, 2014
  2. bbarley
    bbarley Guest
    The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.

bbarley, Mar 13, 2014
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Canceling Account

Hello

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information. From the contact us page, use the Request a Call from Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Note If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com. If you cancel before the end of your two-year
    agreement, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes.

xbox360italy, Mar 13, 2014
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!

blueamcat, Mar 13, 2014
  5. blueamcat Win User

Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is fulfilled? If so, how?

Oh! Yes you can turn off auto renewal. Go to my account on xbox.com > manage subscriptions then turn off auto renewal. Hope that helps!
  6. bbarley Win User

The elder scrolls online release date announced

I'm not thrilled about the monthly access fee. I'm still on the fence about it. I loved EOS V, and the online version looks very similar to it. If I have to pay $60 for the game itself, plus the monthly access fee, and on top of that my live fee, it's
    probably not going to happen.
  7. BloodlesSprout2 Win User

Possible fees to play online.

I really don't play online that much anymore and I will not pay a monthly fee on top of my xbox live fee. No matter what the game.

@gizmo, what's to stop the modders paying the monthly fee too? You shouldn't have to pay extra to avoid the things you have mentioned.
  8. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can't Turn Off Auto Renewal

Hi there. If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively canceling the subscription and will be charged an Early Termination Fee (see

support.xbox.com/.../early-termination-fee
    ) and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your subscription when the contract ends. If you aren't on
    a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, you can contact an Xbox Support agent at
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  9. ngocphi Win User

I want to cansle my x blox live!

actually no

name one major sector that allows this cancelation not account changes but cancelation of billing service

not thousands

cancelation fees and appointments have to be set by a human

so if i cancel cable or cellphone 99% of the time utilities and internet and even newspaper delivery i still have to call and either pay off a contract or set a disconnection date with a human
Thema:

1. Can I suspend or cancel Xbox Live access but still pay the monthly fee until the contract is ... - Similar Threads - suspend cancel Live

2. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  3. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  4. i got suspended for a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended for a day: hey, I got suspended for a day for a gamer pic and the picture wasn't bad at all , it was for a video game that I got it from a wallpaper website and I cant open a case for the suspended I got...
  5. Communications suspended wrongfully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended wrongfully: Hello, this morning i was playing World of Tanks and i was in a match with this guy (who got killed by another player) got mad that he died and send me a message calling me "trash", I get this...
  6. SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    SUSPENDED: [Mod Removed Image - contains personal information] Despite what people say XBLET do suspend people randomly and without reason. As you can see there are no case reviews or anything saying why...
  7. Suspended Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended Account: Son was playing online, kids kicked him and put complaints in. Can I get this reset. Thank you very much. 764d8393-19e2-45f9-8c04-86e25e952717
  8. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  9. I want to cancel a suspended account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel a suspended account: I want to cancel a suspended account, but I dont find a qay to cancel it with out having to pay 31889552-e38a-4141-b54d-d7f38b05e295
  10. Account Suspended and can not cancel auto renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspended and can not cancel auto renewal: im having a bit of a problem my xbox 360 account doesnt run out until january its been pre paid with quartarly subscription. yet when i try and log on to my account it is saying im suspended until...