Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

Discus and support Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have Minecraft pocket edition for Android and cant see or join the worlds i create when playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 edition? I sign in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Davoodii2, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Davoodii2
    Davoodii2 Guest

I have Minecraft pocket edition for Android and cant see or join the worlds i create when playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 edition? I sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft account no problem on both devices, but neither seem to talk to each other. Is it because
    they are different versions of Minecraft ? Why does it have to be so convoluted and difficult, you should be able to just synch across all devices and platforms when your playing the same game and especially when your using the same account to sign into both?
    Am I asking to much of technology or the developer or have I missed something?

For example, my son wants to log in on their tablet and play with their sibling who is playing Minecraft on the Xbox, we have tried but it doesn't work. There is no Minecraft Xbox 360 edition on Google Play I can download so I would really appreciate it
    if someone could tell me if what I have mentioned is possible and if so, please explain the process I need to follow to make it happen.

Many Thanks

:)

Davoodii2, Jul 29, 2020
  2. JeremiahReflect Win User

Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

Does anyone want to create a world on minecraft xbox 360 edition with me

Is my gamertag is 1
  3. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  5. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  6. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
Thema:

1. Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet? - Similar Threads - synch worlds create

2. Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection crashes while synching data at start: Hi! I've this weird problem with the game recently, on xbox one and pc. everytime I launch the game and press start at the main menu the game tries to sync and it crashes but If I'm offline the...
  3. Controllers won’t stay synched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers won’t stay synched: Hi I have had my XBox One for several years and the conrollers have never worked wirelessly consistently. I have purchased 3 different controllers, have updated XBox and controllers, have tried...
  4. im having some trouble with my xbox (beta) app and steam synch

in XBoX on Windows
    im having some trouble with my xbox (beta) app and steam synch: so, ive been trying to play dead by daylight with a friend who only have steam but when i synch my steam acount to my xbox profile he just dont show up on my friends list. am i doing something...
  5. Minecraft Synching Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Synching Problem: About 4 days ago I was playing Minecraft perfectly fine. Now, it won't let me get past the "synchronizing account" page even though I know all of my accounts auto connect and I have well more than...
  6. Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4: As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a Microsoft account. I have one created and have no...
  7. Minecraft not synching to different Xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not synching to different Xboxes: My daughter is having trouble synching her Minecraft when she saves things at her mother's house and Xbox and then it does not synch on my Xbox. How do we resolve this?...
  8. Yok chatpad not synching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yok chatpad not synching: Bought a yok chatpad from Gamestop today, audio functions are working fine, however the green led keeps flashing and it will not sync. Both console and controller firmware is up to date. Anyone...
  9. One S/X synch to Standard One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One S/X synch to Standard One?: Trying to help my newphew connect a headset to his Xbox One (standard). He’s got a G2000 Kotion Each thats compatable with Pc Playstation and Xbox One S/X controllers. So my question is this can I...
  10. Minecraft world not synching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world not synching: When i try and load up my minecraft world it syncs for about 10 minutes then doesn't work 64a7aa8d-8124-4f4b-94e5-0fbdcd2693fb