Can I take my console out of ASA and put it back later?

Discus and support Can I take my console out of ASA and put it back later? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering submitted by /u/zTwiDashz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zTwiDashz, Feb 10, 2020.

1. /u/zTwiDashz
    /u/zTwiDashz Guest

/u/zTwiDashz, Feb 10, 2020
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox 360 S Making Odd Noises During Game Play

The only thing I can think of is the reason you added a new hard drive. Turn off the console and take the hard drive out then turn the console back on and then put the hard drive back in. Make sure it's in firmly.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive issues

Shut down the console completely then take out the hard drive. power the console back on then put the hard drive back in.
  4. hertzkaz Win User

Problems with downloading Gears of War

So you are saying, that if I download the stuff in France, the game will work in Lux, and I will be able to play it even on live?

If that is the case, do i have to take the console to France, or I can just take the disk out, put it into my friends xbox in France, login on his console with my account, download the stuff on my disk, then bring the disk back to Lux, and all will work
    fine?

Thx!
  5. mbuxx Win User

Strict NAT router DLINK DIR-850L

So I finally figured it out .. My set up that the cogeco tech hooked up went modem>Asa(Internet phone)>router ..

The Asa was assigning my router a private IP address, which I'm assuming was causing s double nat.

Anyhow thank you everyone for your help. Once I switched the set up around properly, everything worked just plug and play , not sure if I needed too but I left the addresses reserved for the xbox's
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Call of Duty: Ghosts crashing after loading into a game

okay what about turning off the console and then taking out the hdd, then turn it back on and after your on the home screen put the hdd back in
Thema:

1. Can I take my console out of ASA and put it back later? - Similar Threads - console ASA put

2. lost the code from console upgrade screen, how can I get it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost the code from console upgrade screen, how can I get it back?: Hi, I bought a new xbox one x. It comes free with Gears of war, and other perks. There was no printed code in the box. During the xbox setup screen a code was displayed on the TV and a website...
  3. Centro de reparos para consoles [Console Repair Center]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Centro de reparos para consoles [Console Repair Center]: Hoje eu estava jogando quando um raio caiu em frente minha casa, meu Xbox One S queimou e já está fora da garantia. Um amigo me recomendou o Centro de Reparos da Microsoft, porém não sei como usar...
  4. Can I get some old consoles banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get some old consoles banned?: I had a fire around the 9th and haven't been able to access a Xbox until recently but come to find someone else has been playing on my previously thought lost Xbox one S and possibly 360 Slim....
  5. Centro de reparos para consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Centro de reparos para consoles: Hoje eu estava jogando quando um raio caiu em frente minha casa, meu Xbox One S queimou e já está fora da garantia. Um amigo me recomendou o Centro de Reparos da Microsoft, porém não sei como usar...
  6. Cant get Console Streaming to work

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get Console Streaming to work: Im struggling to get Console Streaming to work. Im in the UK I have signed up to the Insider program (and am level 5) and tested my console which says its compatible but when i go on the app it...
  7. Give the ability to "turn off" the power button on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Give the ability to "turn off" the power button on the console: I have young siblings who like to turn off the console while I am playing, and I never use the console button, opting to turn it on via the controller. It would be helpful to disable the button...
  8. Inverted screen when turning on console. Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Inverted screen when turning on console. Alpha ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/avatar1333 [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  10. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...