Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?

Discus and support Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to make thi/s request because it's my life's wish to talk to someone like Mr.Phil Spencer? I love you Mr. Phil Spencer Take care,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlinkyCookie601, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?

Is there any way to make thi/s request because it's my life's wish to talk to someone like Mr.Phil Spencer?

I love you Mr. Phil Spencer

Take care,

:)

SlinkyCookie601, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Judge Win User

So Xbox One game owners are treated like criminals on parole: Daily check-ins...

3. R1CH5TER Win User
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Do you think Microsoft will reconsider from all this negative feedback?

5. DBurleson Win User

Starbound on X1?

6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Backward Compatibility

No idea, nobody on these forums will know what BC games are coming, your best bet would be to tweet Phil Spencer and ask him personally (and I'm not talking about
    this Phil Spencer)
Thema:

Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please?

1. Can I talk to Mr.Phil Spencer, please? - Similar Threads - talk Phil Spencer

2. Can't talk in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in game chat.: About a month ago my friend and I noticed he couldn't see my messages in the Minecraft game chat. However, I can see all of theirs, and I can message people just fine in normal Xbox messages. I...
  3. Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied wrongly. And now I can’t even talk to a real person. What do you do?: The support is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks. I paid for 7 things, recieved 0 and was charged for all of them. Then refused a refund. Two plus weeks and i can get zero assistance and...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Push to Talk Hotkey not Functional

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Push to Talk Hotkey not Functional: Hello, I have seen this same post be locked due to age without any solution several times. I don't currently see one open, so I thought I would contribute to the white noise of being ignored....
  5. Can we talk about how the reporting menu is broken?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we talk about how the reporting menu is broken?: For longer than I care to remember the reporting system has been broken yet no one ever seems to mention it. You go report, it gives you a list of reasons so you pick one, say cheating (it...
  6. would like to talk to someone what a good number to call

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to talk to someone what a good number to call: need phone number to talk bout my account d97b3618-cd01-49b0-ae92-95690def4400
  7. Lets talk FOLLOWERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk FOLLOWERS: i feel something seriously needs to be done about this as there is no place on console for it and even though my childs account is set up for his age ect he keeps getting followers which is wrong...
  8. Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interview: Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Talking Xbox Series X – Unlocked 437: For those that may not already know, Ryan McCaffery of IGN did an interview with Phil Spencer yesterday on Podcast Unlocked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-lszhflhQ Here is a summary from a...
  9. Phil Spencer: Talking about his role as the new head of Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phil Spencer: Talking about his role as the new head of Xbox: For those of you who are interested here is his interview with Major Nelson talking about Xbox [MEDIA] 5c1dd9f5-4c45-49e3-ac4d-2de0860fd1f4
  10. Boom Phil Spencer opens up and talks frankly about Fanboys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boom Phil Spencer opens up and talks frankly about Fanboys: Phil Spencer CEO of Microsoft Software has gone on record saying he thinks fanboy ism is very unhealthy. He also went into to say, he doesn't get the hate thing towards a rival. After all it's...