Can I tell if someone is cheating?

Discus and support Can I tell if someone is cheating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was just curious to know if there are any tell tale signs that someone is cheating? Is cheating just a case of using an online word finder, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tex Muldoon Jr, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Can I tell if someone is cheating?

Hi, I was just curious to know if there are any tell tale signs that someone is cheating? Is cheating just a case of using an online word finder, or can people actually 'hack' the game to ensure prime tiles? I was just wondering, occasionally I come across
    a player so blessed with knowledge and fortune it's as if Buddha rubs THEIR bellies!

:)

Tex Muldoon Jr, Jan 16, 2014
  2. How can I tell if someone blocked me?

Help? I used to be good friends with someone (at least I thought I was) and now I am no longer a follower of theirs randomly. Every time I try to re add it says "your changes cannot be saved at this time. Please try again later." Was I blocked? How can I
    tell?

Murderface325, Jan 16, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How can I tell if someone blocked me?

you don't that's private data between you and them

If they choose to ignore you that is their right

Usually a block includes an unfriend fyi

ngocphi, Jan 16, 2014
  4. xTmX_Korrupt
    xTmX_Korrupt Guest

There is really no way to be sure if they are cheating by using a word finder. Tile spacing might just be luck though.

xTmX_Korrupt, Jan 26, 2014
  5. xTmX_Korrupt Win User

There is really no way to be sure if they are cheating by using a word finder. Tile spacing might just be luck though.
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Thank you everyone... hopefully that's the case.
  7. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    already downloaded the game without you noticing.

It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
    I would give it another couple of days as it may just be that the complete game has not yet been made available to download .
  8. aRagingCanadian Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

The console should download the complete game prior to release. Just to check can you please highlight the game in my games and apps press the menu button on the controller and select manage game and confirm the size the game is taking up as it may have
    It says it's 108MB.. that can't be right at all.
  9. gds1972 Win User

Can someone tell me.

Hi

Thema:

1. Can I tell if someone is cheating? - Similar Threads - tell someone cheating

2. Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?: Hello pepole im already contact it but still no answer.is someone before contact thq to tell them about backwards 360 conan? 5c2dbb49-5266-41d3-842b-f3f3f084ac1a
  3. How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one: I have a friend living with me and i think he switched out his power supply brick with mine, but i have no way to identify which one originally came with mine. Please help going crazy trying to...
  4. Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off: Player by the name of [Mod Removed – Personal Information]) was harrassing my friend and i sending her [Mod Removed – Profanity] remarks and overall creepy behaviour on top of that he started...
  5. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  6. Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one: I click on the tab to repair and it opens another page with nothing in it. i am currently furious that i have now spent 2 hours of my day trying to organise this and still am not even close. I...
  7. Why telling someone to kill himself is ok, but not telling someone his behaviour is **** ?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why telling someone to kill himself is ok, but not telling someone his behaviour is **** ?!?!: I've report at least 6-7 peoples for telling me to ****, yet I only received 2 notifications that an action was taken, so that mean 4 or 5 of them get away with nothing. On my side, I've told 2...
  8. CAn someone tell me how to fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAn someone tell me how to fix this?: I was suspended 6 months ago for cussing while playing Gears (an adult rated game). I just talked to support they said there are no reports showing on my account yet my rep still says needs work....
  9. I got banned for telling someone to move.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for telling someone to move.: is there anyway I can get my communication not banned because all I did was tell someone to move. 0c22a563-5725-4f6a-959b-0b09cc40d251
  10. I got a ban for telling someone to stop bothering me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a ban for telling someone to stop bothering me: I had a bad round and the kid gets mad at me and spams me how much I suck so I insult him once and now I’m banned a785c872-4a63-4a49-99e2-f072dd4f26b9