Can I tranfer between accounts

Discus and support Can I tranfer between accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know if I can tranfer my achievements, my save files, the things that I have bought to a another account of mine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbjectWaif2567, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Can I tranfer between accounts

I want to know if I can tranfer my achievements, my save files, the things that I have bought to a another account of mine.

:)

AbjectWaif2567, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there AbjectWaif2567,

As Smwutches has mentioned, you are not able to transfer achievements between accounts. In order to register achievements to a new account you would have to start playing games and completing achievements on the separate account.

As you have been answered and there is no solutions to this we will go ahead and lock the thread, if you have any other questions for us please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. yobrizo Win User

transfer achievements within a family

Hello. that I know you can't tranfer any kind of content or achievement between accounts
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Changing To Another Computer

You cannot tranfer game progressions / data between accounts, you have to log in into the other account and then you can change the email associated with your xbox profile to use it with a different email if that suits you
  6. BoundlessGrub65 Win User

GameScore, Items, and achievements

How Can I Tranfer My Xbox Live To Another Account.
Thema:

1. Can I tranfer between accounts - Similar Threads - tranfer between accounts

2. Tranfering an xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Windows
    Tranfering an xbox account to another email: we me and my little brother first created our xbox accounts we got 2 for one email I want to know if there is a way to move his xbox account to another email why still keeping my email stuff, it...
  3. Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tranferring Xbox data from old account to new account.: so over the time of having an Xbox I've had multiple accounts and because I've had multiple accounts One account will have the save data for this game but another account will have the save data...
  4. Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox alias tranfer from one msn account to a different msn account family member?: How do you transfer the alias of a family member to another msn account, were it still save everything? d5efc3ea-ef6e-407c-8758-1939cabe00fb
  5. Tranfer Vbucks to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tranfer Vbucks to PC: I bought the iris bundle on here and I can't get it on my PC, so I basically can't use it. is there a way I can? 874cfa01-37ad-4c65-9fd9-2c63509666c6
  6. tranfering xbox live from one account to the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    tranfering xbox live from one account to the other: If you have Xbox live on a account can you transfer the live to another Xbox account, because im trying to make a new account and before I do so I wanna make sure that the live will also be on my...
  7. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  8. account tranfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    account tranfer: ive been have and i need someone responsible for running Xbox or Microsoft or both to help do a deta transfer i have a lot of games on my account and i made a new to have deta transferred to the...
  9. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

in XBoX Accessibility
    tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game: can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i love this game called Apex Legends and ive put a...
  10. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...