Can I transfer a GamerName to another Email?

Discus and support Can I transfer a GamerName to another Email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been the only person who has played Xbox on this account. but now we have another Xbox and I want to change everything into a family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MandyHrynezuk, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Can I transfer a GamerName to another Email?

My son has been the only person who has played Xbox on this account. but now we have another Xbox and I want to change everything into a family account. However if I do this I either need to make him use a different email address without his stats or he's
    in charge of the account. neither of these options is really anything we want to explore. is there a way that I can move his gamer name with all his stats on to his email address that I set up?

:)

MandyHrynezuk, Apr 16, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. BuckedPlacebo60 Win User

I am unable to sign into my brand new Xbox One

Having same prob as Blazingwoodnymph. New to system, new email, pw, etc...plus another gamername is coming up as the only one we can choose, and we have never heard of it before. Any help?
  4. Borss39 Win User

Quick question about season pass and DLC

[quote user="Machete160"]

Another question then. If i want to transfer my DLC to another xbox and Gamertag, can I? For instance, if I sell my copy of blops to someone, can I transfer the DLC to him as well somehow.

[/quote]

No. DLC is not transferable.
  5. BazementGremlin Win User

Quick question about season pass and DLC

Another question then. If i want to transfer my DLC to another xbox and Gamertag, can I? For instance, if I sell my copy of blops to someone, can I transfer the DLC to him as well somehow.
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

gamername for next gen!

Most likely everyone will be keeping their names, unless they want to pay to have it changed or start a new one.

And i will not be changing mine. Been using this GT since i bought my first Xbox in 2001. It will always be my Gamertag, no matter the system or game.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer a GamerName to another Email? - Similar Threads - transfer GamerName another

2. Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de transfère de clips vidéos Xbox One à OneDrive[Problem of transferring Xbox One...: Bonjour, d'habitudes quand j'envoie directement mes clips vidéos Xbox sur OneDrive, il y a deux possibilités: -Faire Partager>OneDrive=Message de confirmation que le fichier a été...
  3. Transfer Profiles via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Profiles via USB: Could someone please explain how I can transfer 3 profiles from an Xbox 360 via USB to my new XBox One? I have moved the profiles onto USB but I cant see them on the XBox One. My own profile which...
  4. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  5. Transferring to a OneX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring to a OneX: I'm thinking about picking upgrading from my XB1 to a OneX.. Everything is running off an external 5TB drive so my question is, can I just plug-n-play from one console to the other without any...
  6. Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...

in XboX Insiders
    Anytime I try to transfer stuff from my main external to my new external, my console turns...: I just got a new 12 tb drive today, but anytime I try to move stuff from my 8tb to my 12tb, my console turns off, is this a preview bug, or maybe its just having a hard time getting everything to...
  7. Transfer license from box to digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer license from box to digital: I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in the trash? Thank you!...
  8. Xbox Gold transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold transfer: (To anyone who has already seen at least one of my questions, sorry for asking too many questions. Lol.) Hi! I'm about to transfer my Original Xbox One account to my Xbox One S. Does my Xbox Gold...
  9. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer: Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my profile on my original Xbox one to my Xbox...
  10. Transferring X360 to X1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring X360 to X1 S: Is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S? I would really like to do that and if its possible i would like to know. d875bc5a-63e9-4989-9f91-7244006e80d2