Can I transfer codes redeemed for xbox games to other accounts?

Discus and support Can I transfer codes redeemed for xbox games to other accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed the free trial codes for minecraft and other things associated with it after purchasing the console for Christmas. Unfortunately, I redeemed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3Mom, Mar 14, 2019.

1. D3Mom
    D3Mom Guest

I redeemed the free trial codes for minecraft and other things associated with it after purchasing the console for Christmas. Unfortunately, I redeemed it on my computer and so it went under my account. Is there a way to transfer it to the kids accounts?

:)

D3Mom, Mar 14, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Hey,

If you only have one Xbox that everyone plays on, make sure to set it as your home xbox and every gamer that logs onto it to play, no matter their gamer tag, will have access to your games and services. If you don't want them to have access to certain stuff
    you can set this up in the accounts section of settings!
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello D3Mom,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If you are using an Xbox 360, there is an option to use a

license transfer
    . Once a prepaid code for an Xbox One game is redeemed on an account, the game license cannot be transferred to other accounts. The best option to take when a game code has been redeemed on a different account is use

the home console feature
    . This allows one account to share all of its games and services to every account on an Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Quick5pnt0cobra Win User

Sorry, but you can't transfer digital purchases between accounts. If you login to the console with your account and set it as your home xbox, your kids should be able to still play those games.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

There is no method to transfer purchased items/games/DLC from one account to another.
Thema:

1. Can I transfer codes redeemed for xbox games to other accounts? - Similar Threads - transfer codes redeemed

2. Coin Übertragung (Coin transfer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coin Übertragung (Coin transfer): Hallo, ich habe mir bei Amazon für ein Spiel Coins gekauft &' den Code leider auf dem falschen Konto eingelöst. Seitdem versuche ich verzweifelt eine Möglichkeit zu finden die Coins auf das...
  3. license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    license transfer: Hi, I want to do license transfer with one of my friend(#1), but I already do it w/ another friend(#2)(I have his game from the transfert) and I want to sheare my games with him, I want to know if...
  4. Cancel or transfer redeemed gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancel or transfer redeemed gift code: Hi I bought a gift card for Xbox One and redeemed it to my account thinking this would show on my son't xbox account. His account is linked to mine as a family member and only I can buy him...
  5. 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one: i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360...
  6. Rendeem code - transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rendeem code - transfer: Hello, I bought an Xbox One bundle The Witcher 3: wild hunt and now I want to sell it to someone. I used the code of the Witcher game for myself but can I give the code to the buyer of my...
  7. Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active ...: Just purchased the digital code for Halo 5 from Amazon and clicked the "Redeem at XBOX LIVE" button. This apparently logged in automatically using defunct account credentials (still sitting in the...
  8. Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST: How to get your code: Log into your Elder Scrolls PC account (not your forum account name and not the game on PC) Go to Account -> Billing History (under account summary) At the bottom you...
  9. could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ...: Essentially as a gift i bought my gf a call of duty ghost season pass in the form of vouchers (gbp) scratched away and text her the code... she is currently living in germany so ofcourse euros!......
  10. I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my xbox live code and it transfers me to the browser and asks me to confirm the code. I ...: I put my xbox live code in the store (use code) and when i write all the 24 letters it takes me to the browser. It askes me to confirm my code and when i tap on it a white box appears saying...