Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First of all, hello to the community :) I bought my first xbox yesterday. It's xbox one s and I was so happy about it but I screwed up after only 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrBrowski, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MrBrowski
    MrBrowski Guest

First of all, hello to the community Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account? :)

I bought my first xbox yesterday. It's xbox one s and I was so happy about it but I screwed up after only 30 min... Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account? :D

Here is my problem:

Before I got my xbox I had 2 microsoft Accounts/E-Mails, I used one of them for almost everything (games, forums etc), lets call this one 'Acc 1' and the other one for important stuff (job), this one will be 'Acc 2', so I wanted it to stay as clean as possible.

Long time ago I wanted to try Minecraft so I used my 'Acc 1' email to create a GamerTag. So after getting my xbox yesterday I was so excited that I logged in with my 'Acc 2' and created new GamerTag with it. Xbox also came with a Battlefield V & Battlefield
    1 and I entered codes so they are now bounded to my 'Acc 2' (I was PS guy before but I guess it works the same way on xbox).

What I want to do:

As mentioned before I want that 'acc 2' to be only for my job so what are my options?

Best case would be if I could somehow transfer the games to the 'Acc 1' and also use the same GamerTag there. (I started streaming and the GamerTag on Acc 2 is the one I use on twitch, youtube etc)

The 2nd best solution would be to transfer it to a new account which I will be using only for xbox.

Please tell me there is something I can do about it without losing my games Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account? :D

:)

MrBrowski, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

Unfortunately you are not able to transfer between accounts, but you you can use game share as mentioned.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

If I'm reading this correctly, your best option would be to tie your Xbox Account to your personal e-mail address (Change the e-mail associated with it under your info). Then create a new Microsoft account with your "work" e-mail address.
  4. MrBrowski Win User

5. MrBrowski Win User

Thanks for your message, well I guess this is the closest I get to what I want.

Thanks a lot
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    denis97g

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support! I'll be more than happy to try to get all this figured out for you!

"Account 1" is your primary gamer account with all your games / Xbox related stuff on it.

"Account 2" is your work related account that you want to keep clean but by mistake owns the Battlefield V & Battlefield 1 licenses on it.

So what you'll want to do is sign into your console under "Account 2" and Set as my Home Xbox

Next, Sign out of that account.

Then, sign into "Account 1" on your Xbox console, and moving forward you'll be able to play Battlefield V & Battlefield 1 with your "Account 1"

because you'll be what we call "game sharing" with your primary account.

Let us know if that helped clear things up! Good luck and Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Can I transfer Xbox account to another Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - transfer account another

2. Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer my Xbox Live account to another email address.: Hi, my brother and I have always played on the same Xbox Live account, the email address is mine. Recently I stopped playing and my brother decided to move from the house and he want to switch our...
  3. Transferring from 1 account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring from 1 account to another: Curious if there is a way to swap data from 1 user to another. Specifically for horizon 4. My daughter started using my user name in the game so I just used hers. Well now I would like to know if...
  4. Transfer games and online account to another Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer games and online account to another Microsoft account.: My son has been using my Microsoft account on his Xbox, so his online purchases and accounts are on my account, he now has his own Microsoft account and i'd like my account back. Can anyone tell...
  5. Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer ownership of games purchased under one account (gamertag) to a another...: I purchased xbox live and games using a specific account (gamertag). I would like to transfer ownership of those games as well as the xbox live service to the account (gamertag) I use to play...
  6. Transferring digital content from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring digital content from one account to another: All the digital content i bought on my main account (season passes, skins)have stopped transferring to my second account in the past three months. In my games and apps it says its there but in...
  7. Transfer GamerTag from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer GamerTag from one microsoft account to another: My father once created my GamerTag, but linked to his own microsoft account. Now that I have a microsoft account of my own, I would like to transfer my xbox Gamertag from his account to my own...
  8. Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to transfer the information from one xbox account to another xbox?: I’ve been reading through some related questions, even from back in 2017, and they all seem to have the same answer but i’ll ask anyways. My mother had bought my brother and I an xbox360 and set...
  9. Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you transfer data between one account and another account on rainbow six siege?: I really don't want to pay another $40 just to get year 1 and year 2 operators, so I want to know if you can just transfer data between two accounts on rainbow six siege. My brother bought six...
  10. Can you transfer purchased content from one account to another?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you transfer purchased content from one account to another?: Long story short, I purchased some e-content for Sea of Thieves on this account but the one I use for gaming (and have had since the xbox360 days) is different. Apparently I can't request a refund...