can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

Discus and support can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luger, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Luger
    Luger Guest

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to optimize the pc, cause I need to install other.

Any help would be appreciated.

Luis

:)

Luger, Jun 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting my operation?

Hey there Luger!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Luger Win User

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting my operation?

Thanks for your timely answer. I will uninstall all Xbox element.
  4. denis97g Win User

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

X BOX

Hi
    ElisabethBrüggemann

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to uninstall the Xbox Application from Windows 10. There is no native way to remove the application from your Windows 10 PC. The application comes with the operating system and should not affect any other
    programs or impact device performance when not being used.

I hope this information helps.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Looks like you are trying to uninstall xbox app from a windows 10 pc right?

If yes, now is not possible to do it, since is built-in in the operative system.
Thema:

1. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting... - Similar Threads - uninstall applications Windows

2. Unable to uninstall game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall game: My friend came over to my house and installed ark survival evolved on my xbox one (original 500 gb model) through his profile (digital copy) I can't uninstall it for some reason. DO I have to be...
  3. The game uninstall, but after reboot are back again in the games installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game uninstall, but after reboot are back again in the games installed: Someone had this "error"? the game is installed on games tab, then i come to then and choose to uninstall, all OK! But when I reboot or turn off/on the system the game are back to installed games...
  4. How do i uninstall athe xbox features

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i uninstall athe xbox features: how do I uninstall the xbox feature wont allow in settings c3cf7cac-9af8-4cb5-b050-847ac82e2578
  5. Forza Horizon 4 suddenly got uninstalled.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 suddenly got uninstalled.: SIR after updating my console to latest version Forza 4 gone to the queue...saying again to install is there any fix or I need to instal again 60gb of data. d364c572-2b06-408d-8525-9f2e392d8464
  6. The one game you will never uninstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The one game you will never uninstall.: Its got to be fallout 4 for me. And that's purely down to the base building. I've spend literally thousands of hours building huge settlements in that game. You can be so inventive and there are...
  7. Halo 5 wont start or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 wont start or uninstall: Hi So we loved halo 5 and then after a while splayed other things, came back to play it recently and the disc was scratched, so I bought another copy of it, and now when I try and use the new...
  8. FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 Xbox One- 0x82D40003 last night and after uninstalling doesn't appear in 'Ready to...: Hello, I bought FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition back in September 2018. I play FUT very actively and last night I received the error '0x82D40003' when trying to play. After looking for solutions online,...
  9. XBOX how to uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX how to uninstall: I want to know how to uninstall XBOX. The directions found online would not get me there. Something on my laptop that space would be freed up. Thank you for any help that might be provided....
  10. My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...: I was trying to uninstall my games because I had an error message about me not having the license to the games, and the main suggestion was to uninstall and then reinstall. So I tried to do that...