can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

Discus and support can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luger, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Luger
    Luger Guest

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to optimize the pc, cause I need to install other.

Any help would be appreciated.

Luis

:)

Luger, Jun 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting my operation?

Hey there Luger!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Luger Win User

can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting my operation?

Thanks for your timely answer. I will uninstall all Xbox element.
  4. denis97g Win User

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

X BOX

Hi
    ElisabethBrüggemann

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to uninstall the Xbox Application from Windows 10. There is no native way to remove the application from your Windows 10 PC. The application comes with the operating system and should not affect any other
    programs or impact device performance when not being used.

I hope this information helps.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

How do I Uninstall xBox?

Looks like you are trying to uninstall xbox app from a windows 10 pc right?

If yes, now is not possible to do it, since is built-in in the operative system.
Thema:

1. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting... - Similar Threads - uninstall applications Windows

2. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  3. Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.

in XboX Insiders
    Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.: 5 times so far this year the following has happened. Prompted to update game, game update fails to start, update paused(not cancelled) and un-paused but still doesn't start, console restarted,...
  4. Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??: I have searched everywhere, in countless ways, for MONTHS....for an answer to my specific question. To be clear: I have, have had and plan on continuing to have the full "Game Pass Ultimate/Gold"...
  5. Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.: Bought the game day one when it came out. ever since the Reach update . I havnt been able to launch the MCC at all, it kept trying to update the game, kept failing everytime. I uninstalled...
  6. Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC: Hello there. I've been playing this game for quite some time with Game Pass for PC and it recently got updated with Halo 3, so I installed the ~30GB update and tried to launch the game, but it...
  7. Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?: I try uninstalling via Xbox App (Game Pass), Windows 10 Settings/App Settings, and from the Windows 10 store directly. I just get the "uninstalling" sign, but the game never uninstalls. I have a...
  8. Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???: Yesterday an update for Halo 3 MCC on PC failed to install and when I came back to my computer today, the whole game (100GB) had uninstalled, what is going on? This seems very shady, not only do...
  9. I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.: Remember when Microsoft said whatever games you get while you have gamepass you get to keep? Yeah, that's a lie. I recently uninstalled Human Fall Flat on my PC because it wouldn't open, I got it...
  10. Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox,...: I use windows professionally, and paid for a professional license. Why, then, does Microsoft make it such a pain to remove distracting or otherwise workplace-inappropriate apps from my...