Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand?

Discus and support Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts to my Xbox 360 on demand and was wondering if I could upgrade it by paying an extra $10 on Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Codename 227, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Codename 227
    Codename 227 Guest

I downloaded Call of Duty Ghosts to my Xbox 360 on demand and was wondering if I could upgrade it by paying an extra $10 on Xbox One?

:)

Codename 227, Jan 22, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 22, 2014
  3. TITAN TAYL0R
    TITAN TAYL0R Guest
    Suppose to be Next Gen, why we not seeing 1080p in Games?

I could understand if we where talking about the 360 as you can pick one of these up for less than £80 but when your spending £400 + on a new nex gen console then a further £50 + on the game you expect it to look awesome and better than old gen otherwise
    why upgrade?

TITAN TAYL0R, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

From the game's description:

For a limited time, buy and get the Xbox One version for $9.99 from the Xbox Games Store. Limit one per Microsoft account. To redeem, buy the Xbox One version using the same Microsoft account on or before March 31, 2014. Discount automatically applied at
    check-out. Xbox One offer available only in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Can I Upgrade CoD Ghosts to Nex Gen If It's On Demand? - Similar Threads - Upgrade CoD Ghosts

2. Xbox upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox upgrade: Hello, I would in turn make this a matter of preference. If your Xbox is de-gradated in any way, an afford choice for a replacement would be the Xbox One S. But, the price structures to each...
  3. COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!: Upgraded to Xbox One and now My Level 55(Prestige 5) has Disappeared, starting me all the way back from the begininning! How do I get my Cloud files to sync onto this Xbox One so that I can play...
  4. COD: AW digital upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: AW digital upgrade: so I downloaded the game on 360 and it said I can get free upgrade to xb1 version too, yet on xb1 store it shows up as £54.99 and as Unavailable. Please can someone address this issue, tried...
  5. COD AW digital copy upgrade. Keep both? Play both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD AW digital copy upgrade. Keep both? Play both?: I don't see a way to preorder COD Advanced Warfare digital copy for the 360 yet. My question is if and when its available and i upgrade it to the current gen version will i be able to play both? I...
  6. CoD Ghosts Digital Upgrade Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Ghosts Digital Upgrade Not Working: I bought my copy of ghosts on the xbox 360 marketplace and the 10 is susspost to be 10$ on the xbox one marketplace but for me it says that the game is 59.99. Ive already talked to support who...
  7. COD Ghosts Upgrade from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghosts Upgrade from 360: So COD Ghosts is currently $29.99 for the Xbox 360 and $39.99 for the Xbox One. If I buy the 360 version on sale for $30 would I still get the option to buy the upgrade for $10 for the Xbox One or...
  8. Upgrade cod ghosts version 360 to xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade cod ghosts version 360 to xbox one.: Oi. I´m from Portugal. I have buy a cod ghosts hardened edition to xbox 360 (phisical version on Media Markt - Portugal), but now i buy in spain a xbox one and i want know how i can upgrade mi...
  9. COD Ghost Next Gen Upgrade ( or any next gen upgrade)

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Ghost Next Gen Upgrade ( or any next gen upgrade): http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Next-Gen-Upgrade/productID.304351700 Just wondering if anyone else has been inquiring about purchasing this upgrade for...
  10. COD AW Digital upgrade issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD AW Digital upgrade issues.: Hi all I have seen over on the Activision COD AW forum many people who bought the Xbox 360 digital version have not been able to download there Xbox One digital upgrade. Does anyone know...