Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Discus and support Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card? b2d01a85-5a79-417c-88a7-edbbbac9c3ab Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

:)

Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

No, you can't. Microsoft and Google both use different payment methods with regards gift cards so you won't be able to use a Google Play Gift Card to buy anything for Xbox.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

You can't use any giftcard to buy another gift card

Even in physical stores
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Store

Microsoft gift cards only work with the Microsoft Store. Just like Amazon gift cards only work with Amazon, and Apple with their products only.
Thema:

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to redeem a Xbox gift card on my Xbox using another account (Microsoft Rewards): Hello, I recently have learned that Microsoft does not let you transfer Microsoft Rewards Points between multiple accounts, nor redeem gift cards between them which is pretty messed up. I am...
  3. Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: I did got my One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card but i...: I was very happy to get my robux and i reedem a card called One sweepstakes entry: $1,000 Microsoft Gift Card i just can't wait for it to come but when it come i just typed on it's Confirmation...
  4. Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft: Buenos Días Comunidad, una consulta, si yo hice una compra de una gift card por US$50 y no puedo cambiar los dígitos ¿Es porque ya lo usaron? Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar esos códigos que me...
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards - Roblox Gift Card Dissapearence: Hello all! Recently on the Microsoft rewards xbox app (and web page) have not had to usual roblox gift card redemption option in the redeem section. My conclusion is that they have ran out of...
  6. Microsoft Rewards robux gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards robux gift card: I got about 3000 microsoft rewards points and i went to redeem my robux gift card. But when i searched it up, it didnt come up. Is it removed? 75ae1a7e-300a-42ed-a7c7-2bb9eba1fc1e
  7. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c
  8. Sign up with hulu get 5$ Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sign up with hulu get 5$ Microsoft gift card: so i had went to the microsoft store then saw the promotion i signed up for my kids and never got the gift card 3883d1dc-6a51-41dd-8bca-fa23aa41aec3
  9. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store: Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a...
  10. Do virtual Microsoft gift cards still work on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do virtual Microsoft gift cards still work on the Xbox 360?: Hi, me and my family have had the game on our Xbox 360 called "real steel" for years. And there is an option that we have to pay for called "custom color robots" and some others. I was wondering...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does Microsoft accept amazon gift card