Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Discus and support Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card? b2d01a85-5a79-417c-88a7-edbbbac9c3ab Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

:)

Victor Choutech, Aug 14, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

No, you can't. Microsoft and Google both use different payment methods with regards gift cards so you won't be able to use a Google Play Gift Card to buy anything for Xbox.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any other Gift Card?

You can't use any giftcard to buy another gift card

Even in physical stores
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Store

Microsoft gift cards only work with the Microsoft Store. Just like Amazon gift cards only work with Amazon, and Apple with their products only.
Thema:

Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any...

1. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy a Google Play Gift Card or Amazon Gift Card or any... - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards $10 gift card redeeming problem: I redeemed a $10 Xbox gift card for 9,300 points on Microsoft rewards, but i never got it but it charged me my 9,300 points. Help Please and thank you :) 7c5d6101-b0df-4510-884e-610225199964
  3. received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft but can't use it to buy a 4.99$ game: hello, i received a 5$ gift card from Microsoft, and i can see them in the payment option, but when i decide to buy a 4.99 game from the store, it asks me to change my region. The game is from US...
  4. Question about digital microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about digital microsoft gift card: For example, If i redeem a microsoft gift card from Microsoft reward does it automatically goes into yours account or is there like you have to put a code in to redeem it. Also how do you use them...
  5. Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Best way to contact Microsoft and speak to a person? Didn't receive a gift card that was...: I pre-ordered the ultimate version of Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox store and there was a Microsoft Reward punch card available. It was for 5,000 points and also a £4 gift card provided you also...
  6. Transfer Microsoft Gift Card funds to XBox child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Microsoft Gift Card funds to XBox child account: My son got a $100 XBox gift card. I applied it to my Microsoft account, and I need to transfer the funds to his child account. I have him set up in the Microsoft "Family Safety" app... I don't...
  7. GIFT CARD LIMITS FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

in XBoX on Windows
    GIFT CARD LIMITS FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN REDEEM SEVERAL GIFT CARDS FROM YOUR MICROSOFT REWARDS IN ONE GO 66d1cbcc-e5cc-4e00-bea0-a49ba50ed572
  8. How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem $10 Microsoft/Xbox Gift Card from Microsoft Rewards: Hello, sorry for my bad grammar, it is my third language. Recently, I joined Microsoft Rewards and began earning points. In the redeem section, I wanted a $10 Microsoft or Xbox Gift Card (doesn't...
  9. Microsoft rewards xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card: I'm going to redeem a xbox gift card using my Microsoft reward points. I don't have an xbox with this account so was going to use the £5 gift card on another family member account. I would...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does Microsoft accept amazon gift card