Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rxquiem, May 17, 2021.

1. Rxquiem
    Rxquiem Guest

Just a heads up this is a Minecraft giftcard specifically for MC Xbox itself. I'm not sure if it'll just buy minecraft for xbox again, or if it will become funds where I can buy it on microsoft store

:)

Rxquiem, May 17, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  4. YeetusXD Win User

Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to the local Retail Stores and the only available Giftcard is the Google Play Giftcard.

Cant use google play card but you can do is pay it by using a card if you have one or use paypal if you don’t have any of them as far as i am aware you cant buy it.
    I guess I just can't buy it then :(

Too bad for me. At least Microsoft should add more payment options so I can redeem Google Play Giftcards since they are the only available Giftcard on the Local Retail Stores here. That way it should be more accessible for everyone around the globe to purchase
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
  5. morley133 Win User

minecraft

you can only use minecraft on your Xbox one if you brought it on xbox because you have to buy the window 10 edition or java edition in order to play on your Pc

hope this was helpful.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
Thema:

1. Can I use a Minecraft Giftcard For XBOX One to buy Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Giftcard buy

2. Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox: Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox Do you think by any chance the two of you are using different versions of the game? the insider program has a version that is different from the...
  3. Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bought under wrong Microsoft Account email: I bought Minecraft in January for our PC, but typed in the wrong email address for the Microsoft account. I immediately realized and, starting the next day, I started trying to fix it. I didn't...
  4. I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the the Minecraft RTX Beta: So for the longest time I have not been able to get out of the Minecraft beta or the RTX beta. I have gone into the XBOX insider hub and enrolled and unenrolled for the minecraft beta multiple...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  6. Obtaining Microsoft account email for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Obtaining Microsoft account email for Minecraft: I have Minecraft on ps4. I don’t know what email I used for my Microsoft account on there and can’t seem to get any help. I’ve contacted Minecraft, Microsoft, and Sony and all three say they can’t...
  7. I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...: I bought minecraft java edition on 2012 and have a mojang account. I was never sent an email nor have I been informed that I could download windows 10 edition for free. I found out about it today...
  8. minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java giftcard to buy minecraft windows 10: Hey! I've been wanting to buy a Minecraft windows 10 gift card for my cousin. but I don't see them at any retailers. I only see the java ones. Can I use a java Minecraft gift card to buy Minecraft...
  9. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  10. Minecraft giftcard for minecraft coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft giftcard for minecraft coins?: My daughter received a Minecraft giftcard for Christmas. We however already own every version of Minecraft in existence, and was wondering if we could apply the balance to Minecraft coins? We...