Can i use a xbox power cable on the series s

Discus and support Can i use a xbox power cable on the series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just a quick question can i use my xbox one power cable on my series s 65696e67-03bc-47f2-b56f-ab434130f0ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidHack5, Jul 22, 2021.

1. DavidHack5
    DavidHack5 Guest

Just a quick question can i use my xbox one power cable on my series s

:)

DavidHack5, Jul 22, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey David, how are you today? Hope you're well, mate.

If you're asking about the cable of the Xbox One on the Series, the answer is yes, you can, it is the same cord (power cable.)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox One S & X use the same power cable as the Xbox Series X|S, so yes, you should be able to. Only the original Xbox One uses a different cable.
  4. BlessedTM Win User

Xbox Power

Possible Fixes:

1. Remove power from your Xbox Series X or S. First hold down the power button to make sure it’s actually off, then unplug the power cable. Leave the cable unplugged for about 30 seconds to a minute, then plug it back in. Check to see if the Xbox will turn on.
    2. Power cycle your Xbox Series X or S. This is similar to the first step, but it goes a bit further. Push and hold the power to make sure the console is off. Then unplug the console from power and leave it alone for about 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, plug it back in and turn the power back on to see if it works.
    3. Check the power outlet. Try plugging a lamp or any other working electronic device into the outlet you use for your Xbox console. If it doesn’t turn on, your outlet may be bad. Try plugging your console into a different outlet. If you’re using a power strip, try plugging your console directly into the wall, or switch to a different power strip.
    4. Try a different power cable. Both the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S have internal power supplies that you plug a power cable into. If you have an identical power cable from another electronic device, try swapping the Xbox power cable for another identical one. If the console powers up, you have a bad power cable.
  5. MacFraser1406 Win User

Can I use my North American Xbox Series X in Europe?

Thanks for the reply!

A lot of what I have found online talks about replacing the power brick for the Xbox One S/X, but the Series X doesn't have a power brick, it's just a power cable. I would assume that I would just replace that then?
  6. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
Thema:

1. Can i use a xbox power cable on the series s - Similar Threads - power cable series

2. Xbox series X, loose power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, loose power cable: Hi, when I plug in my Series X the power connecter that plugs into the console is loose and will sometimes fall out. And when I plug it back in, no matter how hard I push, it will be loose and...
  3. Xbox Power brick main cable replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power brick main cable replacement: Hello xbox support team I recently lost my xbox one power bricks main cable And I wanted to know if there is any replacement to it or not and the what is the price for only the cable Thank You...
  4. Problems with the power cord / Problemas con el cable de alimentacion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the power cord / Problemas con el cable de alimentacion: Today my Xbox One S arrived, the problem is that when I try to connect the cable, the click is not heard and it stays super loose and just by moving it a little the cable is released Hoy me ha...
  5. Power cable missing when sent back from service ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable missing when sent back from service ?: I sent the xbox one for service and when I sent it I had included the power cable , When they sent it back , they did not include the power cable. How do I get in touch with MS Support to get it...
  6. Power cable for Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable for Xbox series x: Does anyone have any issues with the power cable end going into the xbox being loose? I noticed that it can easily wiggle out. ce515441-69e6-4b1c-9bfd-038ddcea63b3
  7. Xbox One X Power Cable - Can I use it on the xbox series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Power Cable - Can I use it on the xbox series X ?: Hello, Just a quick question on whether I could use the xbox one x power cable (5A 250V) on the xbox series X ? Thanks ! 7cf6bb57-5299-4a28-9962-2fe14ce60e1d
  8. Bought a Series X from german Amazon, what power cable do I need to use in UK? Recommendations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Series X from german Amazon, what power cable do I need to use in UK? Recommendations?: Will this one work? https://www.amazon.co.uk/C2G-Power-Cable-BS1363-60320C7-Black/dp/B00H7COXX4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=c2g+c7&qid=1607042609&sr=8-1 234f45b4-e128-4254-b8d6-4ff26b4419c6
  9. Power cable for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable for Xbox Series X: I want to be able to easily move my Xbox Series X between rooms, so I want to minimize the number of cables I have to deal with. So I was thinking about buying an extra power cable so I could just...
  10. Could there be any side effects to keeping the a console’s power cable unplugged when not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could there be any side effects to keeping the a console’s power cable unplugged when not...: If I turn on my headset, it turns on my Xbox and connects, which is all well and good if I want to play on my Xbox. However, it does it no matter where I am in the house, even if I want to use it...