Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One?

Discus and support Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? If yes, how do I set it up? 5bb01b31-ab0b-4844-8533-893782d93326 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrey Welsh, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Andrey Welsh
    Andrey Welsh Guest

Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? If yes, how do I set it up?

:)

Andrey Welsh, Sep 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. The only thing able to be changed on the Xbox is the keyboard language. You can go to settings>System language and location>keyboard language. There is no way of changing the layout itself. However, if
    you have an
    actual keyboard
    in the layout you want. You can try and use that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DominumStige Win User

2 language keyboard

Hi!

It's possible to change the keyboard layout and set a different language. Follow these

instructions
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Most ugliest and horrible keyboard it sucks!!!��

The only current available options for customizing your on screen keyboard on your Xbox One console, at this time, is the 'keyboard & dictation' input language. This merely only changes what regional dialect/keyboard lay out shows up on screen whenever the
    keyboard comes up. If there's a certain layout you are looking to use... that may be the only place you'll find it. For example, my input kb&d language is set as 'English (United States)' which would be the "QWERTY" layout.

You can find it in System - Language & Location - Input - Keyboard & dictation.
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Xbox 360 chat pad

Yeah it will work with the 360 Internet Explorer app. Also any wired USB keyboard will work with the 360 as well as nearly all wireless USB keyboards. Another method you can use is the Smartglass app on your phone or tablet. It will use the same keyboard
    layout any other feature of the phone or tablet uses.
  6. HassanB Win User

Keyboard layout

Hi,

Please follow the directions here. Take a look under Change Xbox 360 console language. Those options in that menu should change
    the keyboard layout for typing.
Thema:

1. Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - international keyboard layout

2. Internal Hard drive ticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal Hard drive ticking: A few years ago, my original xbox one had an issue with the eject button and I decided to replace it with an X. I put in to storage for safe keeping just in case. Now I want to use the original...
  3. Minecraft saying I am almost out of storage space when I only have 9.2MB of Internal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft saying I am almost out of storage space when I only have 9.2MB of Internal...: Minecraft keeps telling me I am almost out of storage space. Yet I am only using 9.2MB of Internal Storage. I Have 436GB Free and I am not using any external harddrives. What can I do to get rid...
  4. Xbox 360 - internal HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - internal HD: Hi, Couldn't microsoft send an update that allows an external hd works like an internal hd? if this is done i will be able to play the games of the games with gold (August 2020). Today i have...
  5. Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally: My friend bought a Xbox One console from US and moved to India. He is currently using the Xbox in India. I am planning to buy a Xbox digital game code from US Microsoft Store and would like to...
  6. Internal HDD replacement gave me an error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal HDD replacement gave me an error.: So... The other day I took my 1TB internal HDD and replaced it with a 2TB inernal HDD. I booted up my console and got an Error code E102. But what I want to know is... Why exactly did this...
  7. Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken internal HDD, NOT WARRANTY AVAILABLE, need to change the internal HDD.: I was part of the Insider program, but after my internal Hard Drive was damaged I had to quit the program, now I must replace the internal hard drive with another AND I HAVE NO WARRANTY, so my...
  8. Xbox internal power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox internal power supply?: Xbox turns on for 4 seconds and the shuts off f138c801-ef4c-4707-aca7-5a8f0b8fe960
  9. How do I get someone at Microsoft to do an internal investigation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get someone at Microsoft to do an internal investigation?: Basically, here is my situation: I sent an Xbox elite controller to be repair/exchange. I was sent back a controller of less value(standard controller) . A rep. name Sal told me that Microsoft...
  10. Internal vs External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal vs External hard drives: Is it better/safer to put my big downloaded games (without a disk) on my external hard drive or my internal hard drive on my xbox? 24e509c1-bf30-40ed-860b-4fffbf38c9be