Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

Discus and support Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noel Guru 117, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

Hi,

Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American
    PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along with the Indian unit
    does not have wide input range (100v to 240V).

:)

Noel Guru 117, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Xbox one from USA

I had bought xbox one from USA how can I use it in India??

Does I need to buy psu of Indian version or just converter of 220V to 110V power supply?

AndyTHEOwl7230, Oct 13, 2017
  3. madhu veda
    madhu veda Guest
    XBOX 360 power adapter in india

Hi

I have purchased Xbox 360 in USA in November 2013. I am recently related to India. Can I get the India Power adapter by exchanging the US power adapter for free as the device is still under warranty? Or do i have to purchase the Indian power adapter?

madhu veda, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

If it's an older model xbox one with an external PSU then yes,you just need a U.S. power brick.

If it's an xbox one s then there's a switch on the console you can use to change it to the correct voltage.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Yes it is an older model. Thank you for replying!

Noel Guru 117, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Noel Guru 117 Win User

If it's an older model xbox one with an external PSU then yes,you just need a U.S. power brick.

If it's an xbox one s then there's a switch on the console you can use to change it to the correct voltage.
    Yes it is an older model. Thank you for replying!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. GrubbyEmpress04 Win User

Can i use a Xbox bought in US in India?

We bought X Box 360 S Model 1439 in USA and brought to India. The power supply unit (PSU) is of 110 V. I think we cannot use the same directly (with flat to round pin converter) with Indian Power Supply of 220V . I heard Microsoft will FREEly replace the
    same. If yes, where these MS shop/s in Hyderabad of India? If not freely, where can I buy a genuine PSU for this Model? Can any one help please?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Indian XBOX in USA.

You need a different power brick for US wattage. Contact this nr for further help 800-469-9269
  10. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

CRY BABIES

im english lol..redskins is that an american football team..or the indians
Thema:

1. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one? - Similar Threads - Indian unit USA

2. Transfer saved data from a usb memory unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer saved data from a usb memory unit: I have a xbox 360 usb memory unit and would like to transfer the saved to the xbox 1. How do I do that? 3a2c2e40-c605-4d08-8077-68cbd62b67a5
  3. Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...: I started up the game and traveled through the menu just fine, but as soon as I take control of a character, Southpaw gets enabled. (The left joystick controls the camera and the right joystick,...
  4. Mortal kombat xl is priced fraud in Indian currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat xl is priced fraud in Indian currency: Mortal kombat xl is on sale for 5 dollar.. But, in India currency it's showing1200rs which is 20dollar..every other game is priced accurate with the dollar rupee ratio..this game is uniquely...
  5. Looking for INDIAN Rainbow six siege players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for INDIAN Rainbow six siege players.: hey guys, anybody here from india who plays Rainbow six siege? Here’s my id . Let’s make a clan. 82c1b807-1ede-41a6-8b8c-38558ef9df5e
  6. XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Adapter got fired when connected to a Indian plug box: Hi, Recently we bought a xbox one from US and taken to Bangalore, India. When we put adapter to plug started fire and removed immediately. Now we would like to understand who can look into this...
  7. How to use Indian Xbox 360 4GB in US

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use Indian Xbox 360 4GB in US: Hi, I bought an Xbox 360 4GB in India. I moved to US and brought the Xbox along with me. Could you please help me with what equipment i should buy to support the power. Do i need to buy a...
  8. Indian XBOX in USA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indian XBOX in USA.: I bought an XBOX 360 4GB in 2012 in India. I moved to USA couple of months ago and brought the XBOX with myself here. I want to know what type of Power converter should I use to keep the console...
  9. Xbox one indian service centres

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one indian service centres: My xbox one wont turn on! i would like to know if there is any way to service it in india, or the indian customer care contact details please, Thanks in advance. 603bddcc-469c-40b9-98bf-93365fc1f1e5
  10. Owners of Xbox 360 E Indian version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owners of Xbox 360 E Indian version: Hi, Microsoft has created hurdles in purchasing Power Supply for my Xbox 360 E purchased in USA but to be used in India. In this regard I wanted help from people who own Xbox 360 E purchased in...