Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

Discus and support Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition). But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RiverHickory747, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition).

But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please help me *(My mother tongue is not English, so the grammar may be a bit strange.)

:)

RiverHickory747, Feb 15, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes you can use the same account on Minecraft Win 10 and Minecraft PE.
  3. RiverHickory747 Win User

So, should I buy Minecraft again on my cellphone?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

That is up to you. If you do, at least you know that you can use the same account on it.
  5. WPAK Win User

Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

6. the arrow678 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

on Minecraft PE it says it’s because of my account settings and I can change them here, any idea how?
Thema:

1. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe - Similar Threads - same account Minecraft

2. Sharing an account at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an account at the same time: I have had an account for about 10 years maybe longer. I have 2 boys that have always shared the account and play different games but now they want to be able to play different games but on the...
  3. Can playing on your Xbox 360 account affect the same account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can playing on your Xbox 360 account affect the same account on Xbox one: I have both xbox 360 and xbox one, and was wondering if i started playing on my 360 account will it affect or change anything on the same account on my xbox one. d8f188bf-eba7-4ca5-a18d-f162f887e30a
  4. Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Son & I both have same phone (pixel 3) but his account stopped xcloud streaming: He is in the beta and tries to connect to a game, last step after choosing a game is 'Setting up your stream', and then it says connection lost, something went wrong please try again. My account...
  5. Mesma conta do XBOX para o PS4 para jogar minecraft?[Same XBOX account for PS4 to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mesma conta do XBOX para o PS4 para jogar minecraft?[Same XBOX account for PS4 to play...: Boa tarde. Tenho XBOX e PS4 e quero jogar Minecraft com meus familiares, um em cada console. Devo utilizar no PS4 a mesma conta Microsoft que eu utilizo no XBOX ? Ou devo fazer uma nova...
  6. Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house: I bought a Live account and was thinking my family could use it as well on a second xbox in our home so we could play together online... Do I have to purchase 2 SEPARATE l Live subscriptions??? If...
  7. Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?: We are really enjoying Minecraft Xbox One Edition but find it disappointing that different accounts on the same Xbox One can't play in the same world. Are there any other Minecraft like games...
  8. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?: I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft...
  9. Purchasing MineCraft Skin on one account - use by another - same XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing MineCraft Skin on one account - use by another - same XBOX One: Good morning everyone. Just a quick question: If I buy a MineCraft Skin Pack on my account profile, can my son access that purchased skin pack on his profile on the same Xbox One Console?...
  10. can xbox360 minecraft texture pack I purched be used on my Xbox one with same live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox360 minecraft texture pack I purched be used on my Xbox one with same live account?: if I purchase texture packs in minecraft 360 can I use them on my Xbox one with the same live account and game tag or do I need to buy them again? 03d0c803-f0ba-42bf-adcf-8e8ea8092917