Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

Discus and support Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuspartapSingh, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online?

I want to buy minecraft on the microsoft store but i dont want to use my debit or credit card. I have a visa vanilla gift card and i want to know if i can use it to buy minecraft?

:)

JuspartapSingh, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there JuspartapSingh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this is super important to deal with. All of criteria for valid payment instruments would

be here.

If you have any problems check out what we have here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
  3. blueamcat Win User

A slap in the face to Xbox customers

I snagged a Visa card when it was restocked. I know its not a great solution, but you can buy an Xbox gift card with it and then get gold with that currency from the Microsoft Store. Or use the Visa card anywhere else. :) Not perfect, but it works!
  4. Nicko99909 Win User

Can you use a visa gift card to buy xbox live

you cannot register the billing information on a vanilla visa gift card, only your zip code.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Store

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! If you're using a Visa Debit gift card, the store may have some issues processing the order. These payment methods are unable to be used with subscriptions and in addition, will not behave well in the normal store. You could go and
    purchase a Microsoft Account currency gift card with your Visa Debit gift card and use that to purchase the game and DLC you're attempting to buy.

I hope this information helps.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Hello APerson,

We understand that you were given a $25 Visa gift card and would like to use this to purchase content on the Microsoft store.

Unfortunately, a Visa prepaid debit card will be unrecognized when attempting to be used for purchases within the store, it is recommended to purchase Microsoft/Xbox gift cards from either our website or at various retail stores such as Wal-Mart, BestBuy,
    or Walgreens.

Try this out and this will apply a currency amount as credit for your account to use on items within the Microsoft store.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Can i use visa vanilla gift card on microsoft store online? - Similar Threads - visa vanilla gift

2. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  3. Microsoft ha cargado por duplicado en mi VISA la compra de UN juego Streets of Reve 4, de...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ha cargado por duplicado en mi VISA la compra de UN juego Streets of Reve 4, de...: [title translation-Microsoft has doubled the purchase of ONE Games of Reve 4, dated May 8, 2020, twice 24.99] El día 8 de mayo de 2020 compré en Microsoft Store, para una tercera persona (mi...
  4. pre-paid visa card

in XBoX on Consoles
    pre-paid visa card: I recently got a prepaid visa gift card. I attempted to use it on an xbox gift card code. I get the error message n527E8nViEy96T8w.19 every time attempting the purchase. The card is registered for...
  5. Visa Gift Card will not work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Visa Gift Card will not work.: So, i got a visa gift card for christmas, and i was trying to use it to buy something, not a subscription to xbox live or gold or anything. but it is saying my address is incorrect, it is telling...
  6. Visa gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa gift card: I am trying to redeem a visa gift card i have it all right except the adress i cant find where the correct adress is 8c3a1c6a-2557-4265-ad64-b37afd725a1d
  7. How can I redeem a visa gift card on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I redeem a visa gift card on Xbox one?: I tried to use a visa gift card on Xbox one but the visa gift card only has 16 numbers but you need 25 numbers for Xbox. 13927d33-af51-4308-b0d4-9b9088de0e0c
  8. No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo comprar con tarjeta visa [I can't buy with a visa card]: No puedo comprar [Translation-I can't buy] 27b00741-e545-42fd-95bf-d1a9154b41a9
  9. How do i redeem vanilla visa codes i recieved from MS rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    How do i redeem vanilla visa codes i recieved from MS rewards: i redeemed my vip gems for 3 vanilla visa cards. I received emails w/ codes for them, but the link to redeem them takes me to the ms store and asks for a 25 digit ms code. How do i redeem the...
  10. Vanilla Visa Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vanilla Visa Gift Card: How do I add a Visa Gift Card to buy a Microsoft gift card? 344b5a76-0185-4da7-9dc7-ba611b4bc3d9