Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SotirisVamvatiras, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the microsoft windows store?
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? [​IMG]

:)

SotirisVamvatiras, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

country to country

Hi there,

If your friend lives in the UK for example, you can buy a gift for him from the UK Xbox store by using Xbox gift card only "Microsoft Balance"

Thank you!
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One gift cards: What can i buy

You can buy pretty much anything you want with an Xbox One gift card, anything from Avatar items (why I don't know) all the way up to whole games/movies.

Basically if you can get it on the Xbox One store, you can use a gift card to pay for all or part of it.
  4. OptimusGnarkill Win User

Xbox one Fifa Points issues.

It's because you're trying to use the Prepaid Microsoft cards. Many of us cannot use the $ redeemed from using those cards. Call xbox support and if you don't have a credit card and really want to buy FIFA Points, go buy a Visa gift card (preferably a reloadable
    one) until they fix it. I got one for Xmas and was able to buy stuff with it.
  5. NastyButtler322 Win User

Buying 360 games with a gift card on xbox one

So, you just restated my problem as the solution. Awesome. I don't know anyone with a 360, and do not have a credit card. I can use my microsoft account balance drafted from the gift card to purchase things from the microsoft store, but not the xbox store
    on the xbox website, even though it is an xbox gift card, and not a "microsoft store" gift card.
  6. blueamcat Win User

A slap in the face to Xbox customers

I snagged a Visa card when it was restocked. I know its not a great solution, but you can buy an Xbox gift card with it and then get gold with that currency from the Microsoft Store. Or use the Visa card anywhere else. :) Not perfect, but it works!
Thema:

Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

1. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - gift cards buy

2. hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hi buy xboxone gift card when i use the code the store say this code not active yet: [img] when i use the code i have proplem code is not active yet 5ca45112-83c8-4521-ae6d-9f8d54796526
  3. Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can i buy Xbox Live Gold with Gift Cards?: I see a offer in 12 months of Gold, but i don´t know if i can buy gold with gift cards. In 2015 i can´t buy with this type of payout. f2ab6d54-306e-4389-b805-5a38cf5e0cc7
  4. Buying a gift card for a Marine overseas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a gift card for a Marine overseas: I completely spaced out on getting my nephew a Christmas gift. Which kinda sucks since he's in Okinawa with the Marines. So my question: He's got an XBox One. I assume it's still set to USA...
  5. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  6. I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can...: I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop(the laptop I use now is too heavy:( ), how can I do... can i turn it into money or other ways to solve it? thank...
  7. I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy Left 4 dead 2 with gift card: i have money in my account for buy left 4 dead 2 but i need a credit card but i dont have this helppp i love left 4 dead 2 i needed 8c1cb165-c5f0-46da-8fba-e8155ea86906
  8. I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not buy a game with a gift card even if I have a balance in my account: Hello, I'm Brazilian and I bought a gift card from Turkey, but when I buy my xbox one, being set to the turkey region, an error appears telling me to contact microsoft support because my payment...
  9. Como compra com Cartão presente? [How to buy with gift card?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Como compra com Cartão presente? [How to buy with gift card?]: Eu quero comprar o Horizon 4 pra pc mas eu não tem como eu comprar com cartão de credito no momento. O plano até o momento é colocar 200$ de cartão presente na conta e depois comprar o jogo com...
  10. buy retro games with gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy retro games with gift card: why i can`t buy call of duty modern warfare 3 with gift card? f3ef9a9b-05a3-41c1-bdd9-8264c088ffe4