Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SotirisVamvatiras, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the microsoft windows store?
    Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? [​IMG]

:)

SotirisVamvatiras, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Can not purchase game

I am unsure if a Xbox Gift is refundable. I know a Microsoft Gift card is refundable if brought from Microsoft and in't use within 14 days. Do your son have a Xbox One? If so, he can use use the gift card for Gold/Gampass subscriptions and other Xbox
    One games.
  3. OvercastBlock41 Win User

Buying xbox 360 games

I dont know exactly what you mean but all microsoft gift cards can be used on an xbox or pc.

For example: you can use a microsoft store gift card to buy an xbox game and vice versa.

I had the same experience too and i still use gift cards instead of credit cards to get my gamepass/gold memberships and many virtual games.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Which is better, Microsoft Gift Card or Xbox Gift Card?

Hi Ammon,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about the gift cards. Microsoft gift cards and Xbox gift cards are for both Microsoft and Xbox.

This is directly from the
    Microsoft gift card
    :

With a Microsoft Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital gift code is good for purchases
    at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

This is directly from the
    Xbox gift card
    :

With an Xbox Gift Card, give the freedom to pick the gift they want. It can be used to buy the hottest new Xbox full game downloads, apps, movies, TV shows, devices, and more. There are no fees or expiration dates to worry about. This digital
    gift code is good for purchases at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. It cannot be used for purchases at physical Microsoft Stores.

If you are purchasing devices like Xbox console, surface pro they are limited to being used for them.

If you will be mainly using these on an Xbox console, then the Xbox gift card is perfect.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

You can buy anything in xbox store or Microsoft online store. Games, movies, apps, DLCs and many other things. Be aware, gift cards, once redeemed, expire in 3 months. And things must be bought with your account. Another thing. You can use money from gift
    cards to buy someone a gift.
  6. FreeAndSay Win User

country to country

Hi there,

If your friend lives in the UK for example, you can buy a gift for him from the UK Xbox store by using Xbox gift card only "Microsoft Balance"

Thank you!
Thema:

Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store?

1. Can I use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - gift cards buy

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ZIP code feature for buying a dang Xbox gift card is broke.: In short everytime I put in my zip code it says " Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it. " what do I do? 0ae88466-ab29-4f45-ab67-e17d947c94e0
  4. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  5. I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy a gift card and doesn`t give me the rigth money that is supossed to do, how can i fix it?: Recently i buy a gift card but it doesn't give me the right amount of money that is supposed to do, do you have any idea what is it, or even better how to fix it , please i will appreciate it...
  6. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  7. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card: So today i went on the xbox one store and i always wanted to play Banjo Kazooie. Only problem, Its for xbox 360. Luckily you can play them on xbox one. But i hate credit cards and so i bought a...
  8. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  9. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16
  10. WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?: So I bought something, put an identical (but broken) one in the new one’s box, brang it back, kept the new thing and bought a gift card...am I in trouble on Xbox Live and real life?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i buy microsoft store games with xbox gift card