Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

Discus and support Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never turn in my points for any thing yet and seen headphones in the Xbox store that Im think on getting. Can I use the points on gift cards and use... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BloodyDexter81, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff?

I never turn in my points for any thing yet and seen headphones in the Xbox store that Im think on getting. Can I use the points on gift cards and use them to buy headphone?

:)

BloodyDexter81, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, you can. Xbox gift cards and Windows gift cards all add to your Microsoft account balance which can be used in the Microsoft Store.
  3. PWNRR Win User

Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

If you pre-order from the Microsoft store, it will be digital. You can pre-order a physical copy from participating retailers. However, the Microsoft store is more advantageous in my opinion. You can take advantage the Microsoft rewards program when you
    buy from the store. Usually a $60 game, rewards you with 5,000 Microsoft points, that you can use for in game purchases, extending your xbox live service, or even buying a Starbucks gift card.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

rewards

You sign in with your Microsoft Account on Bing or on the Microsoft Rewards Xbox app and you will receive rewards points for doing searches and activities that can then be used to "buy" various rewards that will be sent to your email in the rewards tab
    using those points.
  5. marknally Win User

Anyone else have a hard time getting used to buying digital for AAA games?

Also with physical some of the loyalty rewards are outstanding compared to Xbox rewards trash. Rakuten often has a 25x points deal on now, which effectively gives you a good £5 in points on each game to use off something else.
  6. Neo Norseman Win User

Xbox gold

There are some physical games that come with a trial, and if its available in your country you can always gain points in Microsoft Rewards/Xbox Live Rewards (not sure if the latter is a thing still) and you can spend those points on codes for free Gold.

Hope that helps, cheers!
Thema:

1. Can I use Xbox Reward Points to buy physical stuff? - Similar Threads - Reward Points buy

2. points rewards buy game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    points rewards buy game not working: I bought four games AAA Microsoft store and not working points rewards. 5000 points nothing don't move any points. I have Microsoft rewards activate in xbox series X...
  3. Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive: Over 23,000 points have been taken out of my rewards account for a purchase of 2 x £10 xbox credits, no confirmation emails received accept the one I did for 5 free sweepstake entries for a series...
  4. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  5. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?: I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft account when I bought the system directly on...
  6. Redeem Reward Points after Buying game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Reward Points after Buying game: Hi , since there was a game that I wanted to buy digitaly in the reward app, I did. But now after going back to the app I cannot redeem the 6.000 points. It is still asking me to buy the game. Yes...
  7. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  8. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  9. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  10. Microsoft Rewards Points - Buying Xbox One games

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points - Buying Xbox One games: Hello, I recently pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition and am wondering why I have not yet received microsoft points for my purchase. Going off of this microsoft rewards...