Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.

Discus and support Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried getting into Xbox voice chat but even though my Xbox picks up my headset and mic and I can hear friends, Its not picking up my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HandsomePlate40, May 19, 2022.

1. Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working.

Hello,

I have tried getting into Xbox voice chat but even though my Xbox picks up my headset and mic and I can hear friends, Its not picking up my voice

Tried changing privacy settings but nothing happened, can this be a network issue?

Thanks

:)

HandsomePlate40, May 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A pleasure mate

Waiting for the best!
  3. HandsomePlate40 Win User

I will probably get a new one made for Xbox

Again thanks for the assistance!
  4. HandsomePlate40 Win User

Hi

I didn't try using another headset.

When I try joining on the mobile app it doesnt work at all but on Xbox I can join and hear everyone.

On mobile it says Joining and then disconnects
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you can do it, please do so.

But as you told me that you're not able to do on your phone.

Maybe there is something wrong with your actual network.

If possible try connecting your devices to another network (or try sharing mobile data through mobile hotspot and try in that way)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update!
    Yes, to use microphone properly headphone jack needs to have 3 lines, will be nice test with a cable or headset with the 3 lines headphone jack <3.5mm>)
Thema:

1. Can join Xbox party and hear friends, But my voice isnt working. - Similar Threads - join party hear

2. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  3. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!: When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific...
  4. When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party

in XboX Insiders
    When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party: This started happening on Friday, every time I join a party it doesn’t show who’s in the party and party overlay isn’t working and if I navigate the Xbox menu it will randomly disconnect me from...
  5. when i join a party i hear double of my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join a party i hear double of my friend: so when i join a party on xbox i hear double of my friend and i don't know why. i tried different headsets and tried plugging it back in. i even looked at the audio settings. help?...