Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite

Discus and support Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't log into fortnite every time I try it goes back to launch fortnite 31db3cb5-26cf-49b8-a838-fae7fdeb26dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROCKET917, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ROCKET917
    ROCKET917 Guest

Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite

can't log into fortnite every time I try it goes back to launch fortnite

:)

ROCKET917, Jun 20, 2018
  2. KBailey100
    KBailey100 Guest
    Fortnite

I just purchased the XBox Gold 12 month subscription and now it won’t allow us to log into Fortnite it keeps coming up with an error “Umable to sign in to your account for XBox Live. please try again later” can anyone help me

KBailey100, Jun 20, 2018
  3. My Xbox is having a panic attack

I’m trying to launch fortnite but every time I do it sends me to the Microsoft store then when I click play while in the Microsoft store it sends me back to the store. I can’t uninstall it do any of the menu options for the game but every other game I have install is running just fine.

SugarCaneLewis, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Crav BZH
    Crav BZH Guest

Hi,

First try to power cycle your xbox : press start button during 10 seconds.

Say if fixed it.

Crav BZH, Jun 21, 2018
  5. Crav BZH Win User

Hi,

First try to power cycle your xbox : press start button during 10 seconds.

Say if fixed it.
  6. denis97g Win User

Fortnite gamertag

Hi, did you try to log out of fortnite and back in?
  7. McClizno Win User

Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

Finally signed on and fortnite seems to be updating. I hope it is back online now. Time will tell
  8. ThinnestSpy4860 Win User

Can’t play Fortnite on shared Xbox one?

Have you added her to your family account? You can do that and make your console you Home Console. This will allow them to share your Live Gold.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

That's how I have mine setup and the kids can access multiplayer just fine for Fortnite

Hope that helps
    Are they sharing one xbox? We have both accounts logged on one console and we have the family thing set up. I can play other multiplayer games online, but it will not allow me to log into fortnite. Even with her signed out of xbl and my account logged in,
    it brings up her fortnite account already logged in. We cant log hers out without unlinking.
  9. TwistedDream02 Win User

0x800488fc

I know im not the only here just trying to play some Fortnite!!!
    lol me too mines isnt letting me sign in
Thema:

1. Can log into fortnite every time I try to sign in it just puts me back to launch fortnite - Similar Threads - log fortnite every

2. Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...: Tento conectar mas da esse erro de internet, sendo que no a internet esta funcionando perfeitamente. windows atualizado, so nao consigo logar na conta e em nem uma outra também. [Translation-I...
  3. Xbox log in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox log in issue: I have 2 sons who each have an xbox. Older sons works fine and when I log into microsoft acct, see his device. Second sons xbox now has been asking for log in info. I have tried unsuccessfully to...
  4. Can't log into fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into fortnite: I can't log into fortnite and get the error code 0x903f9006. Tried to look up error code but xbox says "Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x903f9006". Code has changed but I get the same...
  5. Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my son cant log onto fortnite: Fortnite keeps saying cant log in and to try later, no error code c639dbb8-c941-4f49-b857-df66ae6afe8d
  6. Can't get logged in to fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get logged in to fortnite: I would be very thankful if someone could help me to get my son logged in to fortnite..We have got both xbox live gold and x box game pass. When he tries to get into the game he can't. I do'nt...
  7. Unable to log into fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into fortnite: I have been unable to log in to fortnite for the last couple of weeks. We have reset factory settings on the xbox and also reloaded the game but still no joy. Any suggestions?...
  8. Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not being able to log into fortnite?: So I have the game fortnite and every time I try logging in it says “you cannot see content other people make because of how you’re account Is set up. This can be changed in you’re privacy &...
  9. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  10. ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore​: i was playing xbox FORTNITE and after the power dip i can't log in anymore 1bdbfcd8-6338-4e71-97d9-9010f152394e