can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta)

Discus and support can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the app but when I click login nothing happens. Help Dekel aa74d906-1f4b-449b-ad2b-8d992b247590 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DekelAmrani, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DekelAmrani
    DekelAmrani Guest

I downloaded the app but when I click login nothing happens.

Help

Dekel

:)

DekelAmrani, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's.

Yes you can, you can use your login details on either PC to play on Game Pass PC beta.
  3. OomegaA Win User

Hi have exactly the same problem.

I am using windows 10 1903, and in the XBox App it is not possible to access to my account, I can click on "login" but nothing happen.

Regards,
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

5. ScantilyCloud Win User

Error (0x406)

Can you login with a different account on the PC?

Can you download the Xbox (beta) from the store and try it on that?

Thanks,

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

1. can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta) - Similar Threads - login game pass

2. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  3. Issue with the in game login

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the in game login: Yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass subscription, and downloaded two games, Halo Spartan Assault, and Spartan Strike, in the first one I have an error that had never happened to me, and that is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login: I've downloaded the Xbox Game Pass PC App on the day it was announced and have installed two games. Since two weeks I noticed, that I'm no longer logged into my account, but I could continue to...
  5. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  6. PC game pass login fail

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC game pass login fail: Hey, The pc game pass app downloaded fine and is working, but i cant login. It opens up the login screen and i choose my acct, it says lets continue (as if its fine) but wont login. because i...
  7. Windows 8 Games App Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 8 Games App Login Problem: Hello everyone, I have Windows 8 (not the latest updates, it is one of the first versions i think) and I can't login to Windows 8's Games app. It says "logging in" for ages. What can I do? Should...
  8. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  9. Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC: Hey I know its in beta but hoping somebodies got some work around for this, unil update the app hopefully with a fix. I downloaded the app upgraded my windows 10 to the latest etc and installed...
  10. A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...: A person got my account info. And corupted my files and i cant get on my games how do i ge tmy files back and be abke to get on my games again 01226d94-d999-4c81-a4b1-8cb3e6668834