can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta)

Discus and support can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the app but when I click login nothing happens. Help Dekel aa74d906-1f4b-449b-ad2b-8d992b247590 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DekelAmrani, Jun 13, 2019.

1. DekelAmrani
    DekelAmrani Guest

I downloaded the app but when I click login nothing happens.

Help

Dekel

:)

DekelAmrani, Jun 13, 2019
  2. OomegaA Win User

Hi have exactly the same problem.

I am using windows 10 1903, and in the XBox App it is not possible to access to my account, I can click on "login" but nothing happen.

Regards,
  3. ScantilyCloud Win User

Error (0x406)

Can you login with a different account on the PC?

Can you download the Xbox (beta) from the store and try it on that?

Thanks,

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

Hi Fixxx3r,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. This is the case in this. The app is not used for installing game pass games, you need to go to the Microsoft store, or the

game pass site
    . You can look over the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MikeJacz Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

Sorry this is for the PC Game Pass, in the beta PC App.
  6. Horamon Win User

Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App

I'm having the same problem. The suggestions at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-login-to-xbox-beta-app-for-xbox-game-pass-pc/cd32e730-1c0f-4f72-850b-3ccd3688b580 didn't work for me either, cause the companion app keeps throwing an
    0x406 error.

What did work for me: As long as you're logged into Windows 10 with the same e-mail address as to which your game pass subscription is linked, you can use the Microsoft store app in Windows. Just search for the desired game, and if it's
    in the xbox game pass pc game list, it will be listed as 'owned' and you can install it. Note that special editions are often
    not included in the subscription.

So for now I recommend doing that and forgetting about the ridiculously bugged Xbox Game pass app.
Thema:

1. can login into xbox game pass for pc (Beta) - Similar Threads - login game pass

2. Windows 8 Games App Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 8 Games App Login Problem: Hello everyone, I have Windows 8 (not the latest updates, it is one of the first versions i think) and I can't login to Windows 8's Games app. It says "logging in" for ages. What can I do? Should...
  3. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  4. Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to xbox beta app for xbox game pass PC: Hey I know its in beta but hoping somebodies got some work around for this, unil update the app hopefully with a fix. I downloaded the app upgraded my windows 10 to the latest etc and installed...
  5. A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...: A person got my account info. And corupted my files and i cant get on my games how do i ge tmy files back and be abke to get on my games again 01226d94-d999-4c81-a4b1-8cb3e6668834
  6. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  7. Sea of Thieves error 0x803F8001. I can't login on my game!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves error 0x803F8001. I can't login on my game!: Hello, I have a problem with the game Sea of Thieves. Recently I bought it on the promotion, and I played for quite a while, until this afternoon. When I entered the game of night, he / she says...
  8. Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in: Hello, We have a new Xbox one. I have setup myself (adult) and my two kids (teens) (family account) We have a normal Xbox Live account and a Xbox pass all seem to work. But when we try to play...
  9. Problema para logar na Xbox Games [Translation - Problem to login on Xbox Games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema para logar na Xbox Games [Translation - Problem to login on Xbox Games]: Recentemente instalei novamente o jogo Modern Combat 5.Eu tenho uma conta de +ou- 1 ano atras e eu preciso dessa conta,mas para ter acesso a ela eu preciso estar logado na Xbox Games e eu estou...
  10. epic games login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    epic games login: I have been logged out of epic games on my xbox and lost all of my fortnite account. How do I get back to the login on the xbox? 0290cb39-a8a9-48f0-8fe6-e96a2cf04450