Can Microsoft bring back Original Xbox Live?

Discus and support Can Microsoft bring back Original Xbox Live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think it would be a great idea for Microsoft to bring back Original Xbox Live because it would be fun for old and new players. I remember when I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YA BOI RADIO, May 5, 2018.

1. YA BOI RADIO
    YA BOI RADIO Guest

I think it would be a great idea for Microsoft to bring back Original Xbox Live because it would be fun for old and new players. I remember when I was younger, I used to play Halo 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 online all the time. I'd just wish they would
    bring it back.

:)

YA BOI RADIO, May 5, 2018
  2. RisingHERO19
    RisingHERO19 Guest
    Bring The Original Xbox Live Service Back

Here is a friendly petition to Microsoft to bring back the Original Xbox Live Service.

Signez la pétition

RisingHERO19, May 5, 2018
  3. Magistic77
    Magistic77 Guest
    Xbox - Original System

Microsoft Let's Bring Back The Xbox Live For Original Xbox Owners!

Magistic77, May 5, 2018
  4. Magistic77 Win User

Xbox - Original System

Microsoft Let's Bring Back The Xbox Live For Original Xbox Owners!
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Bring back the originals!

[quote user="Major502"]

Star wars Republic Commando HD remake would make me happy and So would a 2nd game they make it sound like there was going to be 1

[/quote]I would prefer a Republic Commando 2 over a remake...

Also while we're at it, let's throw in Battlefront 3.
  6. XtrmGothamGamer Win User

Star wars Republic Commando HD remake would make me happy and So would a 2nd game they make it sound like there was going to be 1
  7. XtrmGothamGamer Win User

id buy blackarrow on arcade
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

Bring back the originals

Since we have to wait so long for Patriots, I'd be so happy to be able to download some classic maps. A friend and I started playing the first R6Vegas and having lots of fun with that....but it takes a little getting used to.
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft bring back Original Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - Microsoft bring Original

2. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  3. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  4. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  5. Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening: Or at least some games anyway. Not sure how many of you follow the tech news or are involved in the Windows Insider programme, but this story may be of interesting to you anyway. Windows...
  6. Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile: SOURCE - Eurogamer So it seems that Microsoft are planning on expanding Xbox Live Support to platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and Mobile. I think there is already limited support for this,...
  7. Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK!: Microsoft PLEASE!!! If you think not many users use kinect and that you need to stop supporting it AT LEAST GET THE GESTURES BACK!!! I am really proud to own a kinect and I bought it yesterday...
  8. Microsoft should bring the WebTV brand for a streaming TV service.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should bring the WebTV brand for a streaming TV service.: The PlayStation has PlayStation vue for TV streaming. Microsoft needs to get in the TV streaming game. Maybe the could use the WebTV name and subsidize it to get a major foot in the door....
  9. Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone: Microsoft does a great job at giving players great games. Fallout shelter was announced at e3 2015 and launched as 1 in the app store for ios. Games that pull in these kind of numbers remind users...
  10. Microsoft please bring back to XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft please bring back to XBOX ONE: hay guys this is my first post and i just wanted to ask all the people that have an XBOX ONE like me. is it just me or was the XBOX ONE disappointing terms of the amount of options avaliable /...