CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT?

Discus and support CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goldfish0914, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Goldfish0914
    Goldfish0914 Guest

I need to know who used my xbox live code ... Or just the date it was redeemed... See, i need to prove it was already used before i got the card in the mail. So i can get my money back.

:)

Goldfish0914, Aug 2, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Goldfish,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns someone else redeeming a code for Xbox Live after you had already completed the purchase for the product.

Unfortunately, this community only handles troubleshooting in regards to Xbox consoles and gameplay errors on Windows 10.

Where was the code purchased? If purchased through a 3rd party retailer, it would be best to get in contact with their customer support to handle such inquiries.

Best wishes.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. xSIMPLE SIMONx Win User

Little worried: Have content I shouldn't...

unless you bought a gears controller and redeemed the code before the 9th of september. this is a known issue that microsoft made the mistake of giving people who bought the controller the Infected Omen Skin pack AND Adam Fenix. they then realised and stopped
    it on the 9th of september.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ordered 4,000 MS points card, what if stolen?

I very much doubt Microsoft would disclose any information regarding who redeems a code. At the end of the day it's down to Walmart and the postal service to find out where the code card ended up. Other than that I'm afraid there is very little else you
    can do sorry.
  6. Agouz Win User

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD STARWARS III FROM MY PREPAID CARD :(((

Sorry this is not an answer :), but I bought the same hard drive, Where can you find the redeem code ?
Thema:

1. CAN MICROSOFT FIND OUT WHO REDEEMED MY CODE BEFORE I BOUGHT IT? - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT FIND REDEEMED

2. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94
  3. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  4. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  5. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  6. Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store | Can't find majority of Xbox servers: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently picked up Ark for windows 10 on Microsoft Store and searched a discord server to find a group. Upon finding a group, they sent me the server name,...
  7. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb
  8. Can not find Fortnite in the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not find Fortnite in the Microsoft store: When I search for Fortnite its not showing. I want to install the game but can not find it in the store.. dee85d90-d47a-4fc2-a2b2-9464d6ce76a1
  9. Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find the Microsoft Edge app after deleting app.: Split from this thread. I also deleted the Microsoft Edge app. After pinning it to one of my groups, it was showing the wrong icon (the icon that appears after successfully pinning an app to a...
  10. Redeemed VC code for Xbox360 and can't find it on console or in Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed VC code for Xbox360 and can't find it on console or in Microsoft account: I got a gift card to redeem VC for my Xbox Live account so I could use it in a 2k game. I redeemed the code at xbox.com/redeemcode site and now I can't find it under my Xbox Live account or the...