: Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

Discus and support : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.

:)

VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Callum.S Win User

You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
    What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
  5. AridLizard Win User

MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

6. ThorX360 Win User

brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

Thema:

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix repair

2. Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edges New Big Problem + Potential fix: So in the new microsoft edge theres been massive problems with file access. Oh? You have a USB and wanna download music to it through Edge? nah. Twitter? Nah. Discord? nah. You cant download...
  3. your browser is no longer supported fix it fix it in xbox one microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    your browser is no longer supported fix it fix it in xbox one microsoft edge: your browser is no longer supported fix it fix it in xbox one microsoft edge c093bbc3-54d7-4ca5-b9a1-774abdabfa93
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?: Hello there, I recently purchased the 737 MAX on Microsoft Flight Sim. on XBOX. However, when I start flying it, it all starts from there. First, when I am taking off and I get to V1 (160 Knots)...
  5. Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Microsoft FLight Simulator software update from consuming 100% CPU and GPU: Users have reported for over year now how inefficient the menu is in MSFS. It seems there is no frame limit whatsoever and while sitting at even a static part of the menu, CPU and GPU will max...
  6. Fallout 3 fix for windows 10 from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 fix for windows 10 from microsoft store: How do I fix fallout 3 from crashing when i try to start a new game all fixes online don't work I need a real fix not for steam either a fix for fallout 3 game of the year edition from the...
  7. MICROSOFT-FIX YOUR XBOX SERVICES, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT-FIX YOUR XBOX SERVICES, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?: Third day now with still no resolution. What is happening here? 931f6be9-6c8e-48bc-8ad1-0ef7b9e46901
  8. Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement: Hey there everyone! Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly frustrating that the See The Future achievement...
  9. Microsoft fix my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fix my Xbox: I got the Xbox series s and started too notice jagged edges with in-game graphical bugs, so I tested the HDMI/TV and messed with the setting didn't fix it, so I plugged in a basic Xbox one and it...
  10. Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!: So 3 weeks ago, I sent my xbox one to the repair center in Texas, because I was getting white/missing pixels on the screen. Today I just got the system back from them, and I guess what.....I'm...