: Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

Discus and support : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.

:)

VincentAragon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Callum.S Win User

You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
    What am I supposed to do when I have submitted a replacement and Microsoft haven't gotten back to me in the 24 hours the said they would with further instructions, it's currently been around 72 hours since the first email was sent to me after the request.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
  5. AridLizard Win User

MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

6. ThorX360 Win User

brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

Thema:

1. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix repair

2. MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

in XboX Insiders
    MICROSOFT!!! FIX GAMING SERVICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: i already cant use xbox app on my primary pc because of this issue. so ive been playing halo infinite beta and now (for an hour) the halo infinite campaign. i reset my game to fix some graphics...
  3. Please Microsoft, fix pairing for the Xbox One and Series X|S controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Microsoft, fix pairing for the Xbox One and Series X|S controllers: I have read several posts on how to fix a problem I repeatedly encounter, but none contain adequate responses from Microsoft on resolving the matter once and for all. My Xbox One and Series X|S...
  4. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!: go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2
  5. Why Microsoft doesn't fix a bug that give input issue with Xbox Series X controllers on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Microsoft doesn't fix a bug that give input issue with Xbox Series X controllers on...: Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656, on Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced...
  6. Will the Microsoft store and Xbox app on PC EVER have their damn download speeds fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Microsoft store and Xbox app on PC EVER have their damn download speeds fixed: It's been an issue for years, and you only need to do a quick google search to see thousands of posts across forums complaining at how **** it is, how it fluctuates constantly and never makes use...
  7. Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me fix please check your Microsoft account settings in Minecraft java: IDK how this happened as soon as I migrated it said please check account blah blah blah then when i went to change it said why cant I change my privacy settings and I'm not even in a family group...
  8. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360: What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so...
  9. [FIXED] Installation Error Microsoft Store (PC), Ori and the Will of the Wisps | 0x89235172...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIXED] Installation Error Microsoft Store (PC), Ori and the Will of the Wisps | 0x89235172...: I just bought the whole bundle. Weirdly Ori and the blind forest installed and I can launch it, but for OWW I got an error (code: 0x89235172), also the Gaming Services threw some error. I tried...
  10. Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!: So 3 weeks ago, I sent my xbox one to the repair center in Texas, because I was getting white/missing pixels on the screen. Today I just got the system back from them, and I guess what.....I'm...