Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual?

Discus and support Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need a new PC Halo Combat Evolved manual because it was missing in my DVD case.Can Microsoft send me a brand new one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by J.F.Q., Jan 7, 2019.

1. J.F.Q.
    J.F.Q. Guest

I need a new PC Halo Combat Evolved manual because it was missing in my DVD case.Can Microsoft send me a brand new one?

:)

J.F.Q., Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual? - Similar Threads - Microsoft free Halo

2. Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial: I logged into the desktop version of Microsoft Solitaire for the first time and it automatically started a week of free premium as a trial. Is there any way to get rid of it? I never play on my...
  3. Free Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Microsoft gift cards: Why are peopel getting free $10 gift cards and not me? 1bccfc3e-ecfd-4864-a025-63a7bca6744f
  4. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...
  5. I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...: Detalhes 46575d13-28a9-4977-b2d5-d8f0233cf139
  6. Can Microsoft honor Gamestop's 'Buy an Xbox One console, get a free $60 game'?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Microsoft honor Gamestop's 'Buy an Xbox One console, get a free $60 game'?: Hi everyone, I was planning on purchasing an XBox One X on August 18th, at GameStop, to take advantage of their trade-in deal and a free $60 game. Unfortunately, when trading in my Playstation 4...
  7. Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Don't buy any "buy one, get one free" XBOX Live promotions through Microsoft.: As with anything to do with MS, it seems, there is no intention to do even the basics that they contracted to do, let alone provide any support. I bought a 3-month XBOX Live subscription with the...
  8. Microsoft Bingo - Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working: Not sure if anyone else has this problem but the Free Coins and Free Tickets (getting them daily via watching an ad) is not working and has not worked for months. I've reinstalled and reset the...
  9. Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins: I'm glad to be able to finally download Microsoft Bingo, but I STILL CAN'T GET THE FREE TICKETS AND COINS. Please fix this!! 14d35154-18ff-4308-9fac-d936bb1eb313
  10. Can not get free coins & tickets in Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not get free coins & tickets in Microsoft Bingo: For four days now I have not been able to collect the free coins & tickets in Microsoft Bingo. When I click on the view ad for either one, I get an error message saying "my purchase could not be...