Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual?

Discus and support Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need a new PC Halo Combat Evolved manual because it was missing in my DVD case.Can Microsoft send me a brand new one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by J.F.Q., Jan 7, 2019.

1. J.F.Q.
    J.F.Q. Guest

I need a new PC Halo Combat Evolved manual because it was missing in my DVD case.Can Microsoft send me a brand new one?

:)

J.F.Q., Jan 7, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

If you bought it new you should check with the retailer you purchased it from.
  4. Eden0032 Win User

As far as I am aware, this isn't something that Microsoft offer.

You best bet would be to search for a digital copy of the manual online, or contact the developer.

Thanks,

5. Christoph Schmitt Win User

looking for halo friends ???

I still need:

- Halo: Combat Evolved

- Halo 2

- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I got:

- Halo 3

- Halo 3 ODST

- Halo: Reach

- Halo 4

Feel free to add me, just write me a Message too.
  6. Wolfleader1173 Win User

Halo 6

There already is Halo on PC, Combat Evolved, and I heard Halo 2 was. However, seeing as it's an Xbox Exclusive, I wouldn't think so.
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual? - Similar Threads - Microsoft free Halo

2. Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive a free microsoft gift card: Hi there I didnt receive an microsoft gift card but everyone else I know received a message on there xbox and I havent 34248a32-49d6-4fc8-9693-ae40859a97a2
  3. Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight now asking for a key, but this was supposed to be a free game?: Hello, I have just downloaded Microsoft Flight onto my new computer and when I log in it is now asking me for a key, despite the original being a free download. I also purchased all the add on's...
  4. Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free: I signed the gold live a while ago, from what I noticed and what is written when you signed up, we have several benefits like promotions, exclusive games and etc, but I signed up to play online, I...
  5. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  6. I am still bothered till this day about Microsoft axing Lionhead and Fable Legends (Free to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am still bothered till this day about Microsoft axing Lionhead and Fable Legends (Free to...: The game was heavily criticized before it could go public with an open beta and people could make an informed opinion about the game. At the time people were saying this isn't Fable 4 (which it...
  7. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase: the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country a lot of us have friends or family members in different...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial: I logged into the desktop version of Microsoft Solitaire for the first time and it automatically started a week of free premium as a trial. Is there any way to get rid of it? I never play on my...
  9. Free Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Microsoft gift cards: Why are peopel getting free $10 gift cards and not me? 1bccfc3e-ecfd-4864-a025-63a7bca6744f
  10. still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...

in XBoX on Windows
    still unable to get free tickets or coins from microsoft bingo, been going on for months. What ...: unable to get free tickets or coins in Microsoft bingo. What gives? This has been going on for months. If u are not going to honor the freebies, get rid of them. Probably won't play much bingo...