Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

Discus and support Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YhormTheTiny, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:22 AM.

1. YhormTheTiny
    YhormTheTiny Guest

I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started the game the servers were no longer live and everything
    i have read online says this achievement is no longer possible. In a case like this would it be possible for Microsoft to update the achievement or update it for people like me getting around to an old game so many years later?

:)

YhormTheTiny, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:22 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there's no way to force them to unlock them once the servers are no longer available.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I think this is not possible. It would be great that Achievements of offline Games pop automatically.
  4. 吊打小逗比 Win User

That's impossible. If the server is down, you can't do anything to get achievement you need to connect to the server unless it's on again
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Unfortunately there's no way to force them to unlock them once the servers are no longer available.
    Yeah, it would be up to the developers to patch / change the requirements.

For example, The Coalition recently said they would be changing the requirements for two achievements in Gears of War 4 since they will no longer be doing events now that Gears 5 is out. The achievements are the ones where people had to earn 5 skins for
    playing in certain events.

https://www.gears5.com/whatsup-aug28-2019
  6. Scaluh2 Win User

I dont believe that Microsoft can, however, there have been cases where the developers have gone back after the fact and fixed achievements. Its difficult if the game is old but it may be worth a shot.
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement? - Similar Threads - Microsoft unlock update

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  3. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  4. Signing in with my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Signing in with my Microsoft account: Every time I sign in with my Microsoft account, it signs in as my friend's xbox profile and not mine. How do I change it so the main "xbox profile" is mine? 34f5decb-a986-480c-9e71-ff6e021999c6
  5. microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw: i have 2 pcs windows 10, when playing microsoft jigsaw daily callenges the rewards ie gold badges are only shown on pc they were won on ,everything else is shown on bothe pcs...
  6. I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw: The Xbox does not sign in on Microsoft Jigsaw games, therefore I can not continue my started games. c7f7a67e-aa68-4cd3-a62f-b3e1b59ac4de
  7. débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    débloquage d'un compte Microsoft [Translate] unlocking a Microsoft account: jai etait banni a cause d'une qui a fait des achat dans mon compte [Translate by Mod] I was banned because of one who made purchases in my account 20841fc4-97b1-4b30-9c1c-f76c8bbd3612
  8. Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong: I have an issue where my counters are not accurate for the go for gold/silver/bronze achievements. The Yearly Counter on top shows a total of 8 Gold, 8 silver, and 10 bronze. This should be...
  9. Microsoft Need To Give us Information On why ACHIEVEMENTS are NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Need To Give us Information On why ACHIEVEMENTS are NOT UNLOCKING: Microsoft seem to be getting worse with achievements not unlocking. Its happening on a number of games now. They say with in 24 hours ive waited more than a week for super faded on titanfall to...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft unlock the Indies games on our consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft unlock the Indies games on our consoles?: You know, I was thinking about it, and I have to say, the fact that I have sunk about a hundred dollars into the Indie games on the 360 and when the system goes offline I won't be able to play...