Can multiple accts under one customer be consolidated

Discus and support Can multiple accts under one customer be consolidated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to have multiple accounts being once owned more than one Xbox and I now am down to one Xbox X and want consolidate all my accounts under one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lonewolf10444, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Can multiple accts under one customer be consolidated

I used to have multiple accounts being once owned more than one Xbox and I now am down to one Xbox X and want consolidate all my accounts under one account I was allowed to do when 360 was in production. I am wondering can it be done?

:)

lonewolf10444, Oct 27, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

No, unfortunately it cannot be done. If you have different accounts under different email addresses and logins, then they are separate and cannot be joined into one account. I'd recommend just using your main/favorite account from now on and not using
    the ones that you don't favor anymore.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

The closest thing you could do I believe is a license transfer to get your content under one account.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it's not possible to merge multiple Xbox Live (or Microsoft) accounts into one account.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

The closest thing you could do I believe is a license transfer to get your content under one account.
    i tried that once, billing told me no.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

No, unfortunately there is no way to merge or transfer accounts.
Thema:

1. Can multiple accts under one customer be consolidated - Similar Threads - multiple accts under

2. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments]
  3. Multiple Accounts on the same Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Accounts on the same Email: Hey so a friend of mine is having issues, he had an account for several years with money and information on it. However we had to reset his xbox 1 as an error came up, now whenever he tries to use...
  4. Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House): I have an Xbox. My son has an Xbox. Previously we used Live Family to gain online access and game as needed. I recently upgraded to Xbox Live Ultimate and now when he signs-in to his Xbox he...
  5. Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Gold memberships necessary for family on multiple Xbox Ones?: I'm looking through as much customer support FAQs as I can, but can't seem to find a good answer to this. We currently have a 360 and a One at home, but I'm considering buying a new One X for the...
  6. Halo on multiple platforms

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo on multiple platforms: If I start playing Halo on PC via the Microsoft Store and I later decide to continue playing via Steam, will my game saves carry on? 37e57de0-747d-44d5-895d-862a01e36da5
  7. If I have the same XBox One game saved to multiple external drives, how can I tell which...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have the same XBox One game saved to multiple external drives, how can I tell which...: Hi all, This may seem like a weird question, but let me explain: I split my time between two physical locations (houses) and have an XBox One console at each. I also have a 5TB external HDD on...
  8. Adding multiple players with their own profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding multiple players with their own profile: On xbox 360 we created our own profiles and each one would sign in on a remote and we could play together under individual profiles on the same tv can we not do that on xbox one?, we were trying...
  9. installed games - game pass with multiple users

in XBoX on Windows
    installed games - game pass with multiple users: hi, here's my problem: one pc two users: each with his own microsoft account and game pass subscription user 1 installs "the outer worlds" and plays it. nice and smooth user 2 doesn't see the...
  10. Green screen of death... Multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death... Multiple times: About 1-2 weeks ago my Xbox one started getting stuck while loading up at the green logo screen. It took about 20 minutes and then have me an error. After some research it was suggested to unhook...