Can my computer run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Can my computer run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, guys. I was wondering if my computer can run MSFS2020, and if yes, can it runs well? CPU: I7-10700 GPU:RTX 2060 RAM:16GB Drive: Pcle 1TB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DarrenChen5, May 4, 2021.

1. DarrenChen5
    DarrenChen5 Guest

Hi, guys.

I was wondering if my computer can run MSFS2020, and if yes, can it runs well?

CPU: I7-10700

GPU:RTX 2060

RAM:16GB

Drive: Pcle 1TB SSD*2

:)

DarrenChen5, May 4, 2021
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Yes, you can install Flight Simulator 2020 on more than one computer.
  4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. DarrenChen5 Win User

yes your pc will be able to run the sim quite well, don't expect pure 60 to 120fps but as its a sim it does not need huge framerates.
    Thanks for your replying, I have searched some info for it as well, but seems medium or high setting would be better if I want fps between 35-45.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

sounds about right, lots of enthusiasts state frame rate of 30 and over for that sim is perfectly fine.
Thema:

1. Can my computer run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - computer run Microsoft

2. Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download microsoft solitaire collection on more than one computer using the same...: I have two computers, a laptop and a tablet. Can I download Microsoft Solitaire Collection to each using the same subscription? 4dd8c7e6-874a-4840-9c79-9095adbef091
  3. Problem with Xbox Series X controller after migrating to new computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Xbox Series X controller after migrating to new computer: I have Xbox Series X controller, with firmware version 5.5.2641. I've been using it for some time on my old computer with Windows 10 v1909. It was totally solid and stable, I really enjoyed...
  4. adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems: Was wondering how to add my computer to windows media center to my Xbox 360.... ya i have the older one not a one s or even the newest one out i was also wondering why when i added a friend of...
  5. Unable to launch Cloud games via computer browser

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch Cloud games via computer browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFuri [link] [comments]
  6. transferring or migrate current game from one computer to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring or migrate current game from one computer to another: I've been playing treasure hunt for a while now and have a new computer and I want to migrate my current level of the game to the new computer. How do I do that?...
  7. Can my computer run this game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can my computer run this game?: I enjoy playing somewhat older video games (not that old like 2014) and I decided watch dogs 1 looked fun. But I don't have a specialty gaming computer. I have a Surface Pro 7 with and i5 core and...
  8. Crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer font code running over profiles: Anyone able to tell me **** this is [img] 88e24432-9498-4bf7-a048-c239a5c0be16
  9. More crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    More crazy computer font code running over profiles: This was over his name & when i checked his profile it was way worse 54026152-2641-41d4-ab02-18e897fa3ddb
  10. Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags: [img] in this its going through more than just a single profile at the one time 73623ba1-01f8-4c1f-a030-dfe452adb623