Can my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Can my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15, with an Intel Core i7-10510 CPU @ 1.8 GHz, Intel UHD Graphics & NVIDEA GeForce MX230 Display Adapters. Looking at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LarryKahhan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. LarryKahhan
    LarryKahhan Guest

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15, with an Intel Core i7-10510 CPU @ 1.8 GHz, Intel UHD Graphics & NVIDEA GeForce MX230 Display Adapters. Looking at the minimum requirements, I'm concerned that it doesn't have the ability to run the new Microsoft Flight Simulator

I wonder if anyone has tried running the new flight simulator on this laptop. I'd like to buy it, but not if I won't be able to run it.

:)

LarryKahhan, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I wonder if anyone has tried running the new flight simulator on this laptop. I'd like to buy it, but not if I won't be able to run it.
    Like NaZoooom has already said, I don't think the experience will be very good, even if you could get it to run.

I've seen video's of NVIDIA's mobile MX230 GPU running games from 2019 and all the settings had to be put to low, with the odd game here and there at medium. Even then, the 2019 titles could only run at 720P between 30-40 fps.

To be honest your Lenovo Ideapad isn't designed to run demanding modern games.

The game will be on PC Game Pass on PC so you can sign up for that when it releases. It'll be a hefty download - around 100GB - but what have you got to lose? If it plays bad just cancel the game pass it will cost you no more than $4.99.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi LarryKahhan,

Check out this Windows
    Central
    article on minimum & recommended specs for MS Flight Simulator 2020. It appears the devs recommend a 2GB dedicated GPU (Radeon 570 & GTX770).

Even if you managed to get it to run on Intel UHD/MX230 graphics, I think it would be unplayable and wouldn’t do the game the justice it deserves.

Anyways, you wouldn’t have to buy the game, why not try it on GamePass for PC? You could see if and how well it works for yourself. :)
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi,

1. No (but see 2).

2. Sorry, but I your laptop isn't capable of running Flight Simulator 2020. Your Lenovo Ideapad P580 dates back to 2013, it doesn't reach the minimum requirements to run the game.
  5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
Thema:

1. Can my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad Flex

2. xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?: I recently bought a Lenovo duet duet and when I try to play xcloud it gives me the options to learn more or play. It does not allow me to play for some odd reason. I was able to play on a pixel...
  3. using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    using lenovo laptop as a monitor for xbox: I'm trying to cast my xbox to my Lenovo laptop. the HDMI ports on lenovo are only HDMI out, but could I potentially use an HDMI in to USB out and connect the xbox to my laptop via USB, then use...
  4. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  5. Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 4 sobre windows 10 en LEGION / LENOVO GAMER [Translation-Gear of War 4 on...: He jugado hasta el capitulo 3 del juego, y se me ha cerrado inesperadamente no pudiendo volver nunca mas. Este es el mensaje [Translation- I played until chapter 3 of the game, and it closed...
  6. [Why the XBOX One APP and its games work on the Lenovo B50 and Nokia Lumnia 635]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Why the XBOX One APP and its games work on the Lenovo B50 and Nokia Lumnia 635]: ¿Por que la APP de XBOX One y sus juegos me funcionanen el Portatil Lenovo B50 y el Nokia Lumnia 635 y en la tablrt Energysystem windows 8" me da el fallo 0x406. [Translation] Why does the APP...
  7. How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth: Hello i can connect my xbox one controller to my Samsung A5 ( 2016) mobilephone by bluetooth, but not to my Lenovo K6 , Bluetooth on K6 is on, K6 cann se xbox wireless controller, but when i 'll...
  8. The slow frame rate of Kinect XBox One for the Lenovo T460p

in XBoX on Consoles
    The slow frame rate of Kinect XBox One for the Lenovo T460p: Is there anyone have the problem of the slow frame rate of Kinect XBox One for the notebook of Lenovo T460p? We have tried to solve it for about 2-3 days by navigating forums and lots of windows...
  9. Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flat Flex Ribbon for xbox one elite controller - where to get replacement: I have been trying to find a replacement ribbon for my xbox one elite controller unsuccessfully. Found similar ribbon but it is way too wide. If anyone knows where I could order one or at least...
  10. Plantronics rig flex lx headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plantronics rig flex lx headset: I am having issues with this headset. I have the volume turned all the way up for headset, but the sound is very low. Does anyone know how to resolve this or having the same issues? Please help...