Can no longer access the email I created my Minecraft account with.

Discus and support Can no longer access the email I created my Minecraft account with. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I created my Minecraft account, I used my mom's school email; however, she no longer works for that school district. So, I cannot access that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HJackson_2, Dec 4, 2021.

1. HJackson_2
    HJackson_2 Guest

When I created my Minecraft account, I used my mom's school email; however, she no longer works for that school district. So, I cannot access that email to reset the security codes that I forgot the answers to. Is there a way to reset the email using some Microsoft service, or am I stuck with 30 dollars that effectively dematerialized with my mom's email?

:)

HJackson_2, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid there's no way to access the codes without access to the email it being sent to. You might need to repurchase the game. Apologies.
  3. AttractedFaun00 Win User

Can no longer access my Email account

The email account has been shut down.
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

I highly suggest you contact the xbox LIVE customer support line for you region, they will be the best source of help with this situation.

Do you know if the email account is still active? Or has it been shut down by the provider? If the email account is still in operation you could try going through the password recovery process set in place to regain access to the account.
  5. MeanMachine 47 Win User

As I suggested, please contact the xbox customer support line for your region; they're the best source of help for you.
  6. corthew Win User

Delete Xbox account

The way to go for me would be to delete my xbox live account created under my yahoo email so I can eventually use the gamertag from that account on the account I created with my gmail email.

So why can I not delete the account I created with my yahoo email?

It only gives instructions for doing that from the console that I no longer use.

Attempting to do it from the PC takes me to a support page with the console instructions.
Thema:

1. Can no longer access the email I created my Minecraft account with. - Similar Threads - longer access email

2. Changing Email that I no longer have access to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Email that I no longer have access to: I no longer have access to the email that I utilize for Microsoft (it was an old college email). In order to change my email (or alias) it is requiring me to verify the old email, but I no longer...
  3. Migrate Xbox gamertag - no access to email address created under any longer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate Xbox gamertag - no access to email address created under any longer: I am trying to pull my 15 year Xbox gamertag to my new account as I no longer have access to the email that I created it under so I cannot access. I have a new Xbox account and want to pull that...
  4. no longer have access to email and dk the password to delete account

in XBoX on Mobile
    no longer have access to email and dk the password to delete account: I have an xbox account that I longer know the password to and I want to delete it but I can't change the password because I no longer have access to the email I used...
  5. No longer have access to email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer have access to email address: I created my microsoft account with an email address i no longer have access to. I have bought several hundreds of dollars worth of digital video games. We bought a new xbox but cant download ANY...
  6. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  7. My Xbox account was shut down and I no longer have access to the email I made my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was shut down and I no longer have access to the email I made my account...: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  8. No longer have access to email for my XBOX account

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer have access to email for my XBOX account: My Microsoft email was hacked and i am no longer to log into that OR my other Xbox Account. (Support for that was automated unhelpful BS) I am still using the same console i have been using with...
  9. Forgotten password, email address no longer in use, can't access xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten password, email address no longer in use, can't access xbox: Teenage son set Xbox up years ago on ex step dads email (no longer in use). Has long since forgotten password and never required it until today. Now for some reason he can't access his profile,...
  10. My first account uses an email address that i can no longer access, and is currently blocked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My first account uses an email address that i can no longer access, and is currently blocked.: This account i am currently using was made after i found out about the first one's blocking. Basically, My first account, eliteninja23, uses an email address that i can no longer use, and i can't...