Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

Discus and support Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring. Since the last three updates I can no longer give ratings for the Beta Ring version. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cry Warhead, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Cry Warhead
    Cry Warhead Guest

Since the last three updates I can no longer give ratings for the Beta Ring version.

I've already reported this problem, but haven't received any feedback yet.

I've also lost 15 XP points for the last three beta ring updates so far, which is quite annoying as you get very little XP points in the beta ring.

:)

Cry Warhead, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

It is just temporary like everything else glitched. As Xbox Insider I have noticed on a few occasions that my observations are considered and implemented. It just takes time.
    It doesn't sound temporary to me, like WPAK already pointed out.

This information was also posted on Twitter. It says ratings have been retired, and more announcements will be coming soon.

https://twitter.com/xboxinsider/status/1179454758442029056?s=19
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

they retired ratings of updates you can find that on insider reddit
  4. Cry Warhead Win User

Thanks for the quick answers.

I see, then the Insider Hub has become absolutely pointless.?
  5. WPAK Win User

6. kev edin Win User

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .👍
Thema:

1. Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring. - Similar Threads - longer insider ratings

2. Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can No Longer Connect to my Wireless Internet on Xbox One: I have had no issues with my internet connection on Xbox One until now. The connection from my wireless internet to the console was lost, and now it will not reconnect no matter my attempts. We...
  3. FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts: windowsの方で質問をしたのですが、こちらで聞いた方が良いのではないかというアドバイスを いたので、内容は同じになってしまいますがこちらにも投稿させていた きます 何か問題やマナー違反がありましたら申し訳ありません 2週間ほど前から突然FH4が起動できなくなりました 最初に表示されるウィンドウは出るのですが、その後音もなくウィンドウが閉じられ、何度起動しようとしても同じです...
  4. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried looking into post warranty service for my...
  5. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  6. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.: So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of...
  7. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  8. TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB 420X Headset no longer recognized after insider update: Anyone else's headset no longer have audio since the update. My 420X's quit working after the update completed. Been searching for any other topics on this? I have checked for firmware updates...
  9. No longer able to access Xbox Insider Program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to access Xbox Insider Program forums: I suddenly no longer have access to the Xbox Insider forums. I had an open request in the forums and no longer view the thread. fd6bce8f-13e8-4f54-875b-b3b0776d4fae
  10. (Xbox Insider) No longer can include party chat audio in Twitch broadcasting app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox Insider) No longer can include party chat audio in Twitch broadcasting app?: Insider member here! I have a question regarding "party chat" in the Twitch app. I was happy to see that it was included in the app after the request for it. However, it seems with the latest...