Can no longer play anything after feb 22 2021 xbox one update?

Discus and support Can no longer play anything after feb 22 2021 xbox one update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure why so many console update that will harm my console.There no new notes.Not sure I needd to rest the console again after every xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

Not sure why so many console update that will harm my console.There no new notes.Not sure I needd to rest the console again after every xbox one update.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  2. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Every working again even the browser application failed to work.Not sure why so many console in one month off gaming.Please cutdown on xbox one updates.I restart the cohsole as well.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @OutcastGuy44, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. HarryMorris3 Win User

Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

I canceled the xbox game pass ultimate 2 days after I signed up and I still have the xbox gold to Feb.2021 but it will not let me play
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live prices raised

6. Smwutches Win User

Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

Thema:

1. Can no longer play anything after feb 22 2021 xbox one update? - Similar Threads - longer play anything

2. (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...

in XboX Insiders
    (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...: I had this problem a week ago, rang microsoft and was told its a disc drive issue. Sent mine off for "repairs" and got a new replacement a few days later. It worked fine for a couple days but now...
  3. Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft Xbox Sudoku no longer save the results of the games when I play them?: I like playing several of the Microsoft daily games like Sudoku, Solitaire, Mahjong, and Word Games. My problem is that Sudoku no longer remembers the results of the daily games when I complete...
  4. Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs: My Xbox One X played 4K/UHD discs without issue until recently. Now it will not play those discs at all (error code 0x91d70001). Regular blu ray discs still play. I have already tried all the...
  5. Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN: Help! After much research, I was able to get my kids playing Minecraft together at home. We have been using the LAN method, which has worked fine to date. And, we are not interested in a monthly...
  6. Xbox one x no longer plays tv-Netflix/sky etc static screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x no longer plays tv-Netflix/sky etc static screen: Hi, everything was fine now when i try to launch a Sky tv program or Netflix screen goes static/snowy and console needs to be restarted. Have tried soft reset, unplugging mains cord, holding...
  7. Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X no longer has an hdmi in slot which means you can no longer play TV through...: Xbox apparently no longer lets you watch TV through your xbox as the hdmi in slot no longer exists in the new Xbox series X. I thought new machines were supposed to have MORE features and...
  8. games no longer playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    games no longer playing: hi ihave a 360 console and tried opgrading to a 250 hard drive using the transfer cable but now the original xbox game wont play. have put the original 120 gb hard drive back and plays fine...
  9. PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Remote Play No Longer working (Alpha Ring) ETA on Update/Fix?: Hey All, As much as I love the new Android remote play, streaming to my office PC via the Windows 10 Xbox Companion App is my go-to. The PC Xbox (Beta) app doesnt have console steaming yet. The...
  10. Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I purchased gets removed from game pass. Now I can no longer play: Hello, recently a game i spend majority of my time playing has been removed from the xbox game pass. Although i purchased it when it was dicounted, just before it came on the game pass... now its...