Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead)

Discus and support Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/brewzzin, Feb 22, 2020.

1. /u/brewzzin
    /u/brewzzin Guest

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead and ever since the last update (which installed for me about an hour ago) I can no longer sign in to my Xbox. It's saying my Microsoft account does not exist. Just curious if anyone else has seen this. Will be reporting to MS shortly.

submitted by /u/brewzzin
    [link] [comments]

/u/brewzzin, Feb 22, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

1. Can no longer sign in (Alpha Skip Ahead) - Similar Threads - longer sign Alpha

2. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.: So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a...
  3. Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One no longer signs in, crashes on every game, and will not turn off after power surge.: About a week ago there was a power surge during a bad storm, the power never actually went off, it just made all the lights get really bright then dim, then went back to normal. In that time it...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw "Choose another item" "in-app purchase item no longer available" Can't sign in: On one of my Windows 10 computers I can't log in to Microsoft Jigsaw, I get a dialog "Choose another item" "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in Microsoft Jigsaw...
  5. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  6. I can no longer sign into Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer sign into Microsoft Solitaire: I had a new Windows 10 operating system installed because my old one had problems. Now I cannot sign into Microsoft Solitaire. I get the Error Code 1170000, but when I do what it says (sign in...
  7. Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer sign out of/switch accounts on XBOX App on Windows 10.: Recent updates have caused MANY issues. On top of the Office and Win10 problems I now have to deal with, I can no longer sign out of or switch accounts on my Win10 XBOX App, Version...
  8. When I signed up for preminum, my microsoft solitaire collection no longer worked. How do I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I signed up for preminum, my microsoft solitaire collection no longer worked. How do I ...: When you download programs that don't work to my computer, how do I get them fixed or removed. How do I get the old program that works back? 6abda180-8305-44e6-86e2-ea2bf56ec03d
  9. Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze; take a long time to sign in; error in Sudoku says in-app purchase no longer ...: I have had full version of Windows 10 since 2015. All updates have been applied. I downloaded and installed free games - solitaire, jigsaw and sudoku and play daily challenges regularly. Now it...
  10. XBox sign-in does not support passwords longer than 16 characters

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox sign-in does not support passwords longer than 16 characters: After receiving a security alert, I changed my Microsoft password to a nice, secure, 17-character password. But the XBox 360 only accepts the first 16 characters, and drops the rest, so I can't...