Can not buy a subscription on xbox

Discus and support Can not buy a subscription on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i can not buy any subscription what so ever. the only thing i was able to do was use my xbox live gold card but i want to get gamepass ultimate again.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maxz1lla, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/Maxz1lla
    /u/Maxz1lla Guest

i can not buy any subscription what so ever. the only thing i was able to do was use my xbox live gold card but i want to get gamepass ultimate again. but everytime i try to buy it, it shows my payment options then says it didnt work. any fixes?

submitted by /u/Maxz1lla
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maxz1lla, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Subscription for gold

You can no longer purchase a 12 month subscription through Xbox, but you can still buy them as a prepaid code through other retailers. Otherwise, through Xbox you can buy a 1 month or 3 month Gold subscription.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox Credit as Present

I don't know (don't remember) if prepaid credit can e used to buy Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions, but, you can work around this issue buying a prepaid for code for one of this subscription to gift with the console.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox game pass

Yes you can now buy an annual subscription for Xbox Game Pass. Microsoft is apparently providing fans with a cheaper long-term offering for its Xbox Game Pass subscription service, giving gamers the option to buy a 12-month subscription for just $99.99.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox live paymemt

You can buy an Xbox Live Subscription with your credit card, or buy a code in a phisical store and redeem it
  6. DCFC734 Win User

how to get an xbox live account while living outside the US

Create an xbox account and buy the subscription from a shop, retailer if you can.
Thema:

1. Can not buy a subscription on xbox - Similar Threads - buy subscription

2. Forced to buy subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to buy subscription: I was denied access to play and was forced to purchase a subscription in order to play any games on my XBOX. How do I fix this? 34c9df4c-9aa9-4e19-b198-80e44f914b67
  3. buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription: if i go to the shops and buy a game pass ultimate subscription do i still need to add a credit card when redeeming that subscription and downloading games on the game pass? i really don't want to...
  4. Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i no longer buy year subscription of xbox live?: I have always paid $59.99 for a year of xbox live. When microsoft did their price hike, i had to change to game pass because of it. Now that Microsoft has come to their senses and reduced their...
  5. If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?: Currently I have the normal version of Battlefront 2 for free through the free GPU Trial. I can upgrade to the Celebration Edition of Battlefront 2 (unlocks everything) and get it on sale because...
  6. Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying an Xbox Game Pass (PC) subscription outside of a "supported" country: I wanted to buy the Xbox Game Pass subscription (PC), but I'm unable, because I cannot select my country as part of the billing address. I've heard from some people that this might be possible to...
  7. How to buy or subscribe my child to the new Fortnite Crew subscription on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy or subscribe my child to the new Fortnite Crew subscription on Fortnite: I have tried adding the money but all we get is a message as that it can't even ask a parent to buy it or subscribe but that hugs work when asking to find another way. Which I don't get?!? and I...
  8. Game Pass game purchase "Buy to Own" still requiring me to have a GP Subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game purchase "Buy to Own" still requiring me to have a GP Subscription.: I thought "Buy to Own" meant you own it. Not "Buy to Own as long as you pay us 10-15$ a month in order to play it." Example: I bought Hyderdot awhile back, GP Sub expired on Nov. 4th, paid 1.99...
  9. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...
  10. Problems buying a subscription to ESO plus.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying a subscription to ESO plus.: Ok everyone, i will do my best to explain what has happened in the last month. About two or three years ago I moved to Argentina and recently in July I bought an Xbox one X for my birthday...