Can not change xbox name

Discus and support Can not change xbox name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I try to change my name it always says "name change wasn't made" is there away to fix this. I need help 273b462b-8b9b-4869-a372-d2a35d4badd7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubberDuck700, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Can not change xbox name

every time I try to change my name it always says "name change wasn't made" is there away to fix this. I need help

:)

RubberDuck700, Oct 23, 2019
  2. RubberDuck700 Win User

Can not change xbox name

I added money to my Xbox account it did not work
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Can not change xbox name

Hello RubberDuck700!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Here is the link explaining the different ways to change your Xbox Gamertag.

How to change your Xbox gamertag

There is currently a Service Alert (outage) affecting Social and Gaming that may be affecting your ability to change your Gamertag at the moment. You may want to wait until the Service Alert is over before attempting again.

click on link below:

Xbox Live Status (Outages)

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. RubberDuck700 Win User

Can not change xbox name

This did not help

I tried and it said "the name change was not made"

you can use gamer points right

I also have enough money on my account for the purchase

sorry

please help
  5. NasifK Win User

Can not change xbox name

Make sure to have enough funds for the transaction as well as money for the tax required.
  6. Marianogr12 Win User

Can not change xbox name

Mi consola xbox no enciende como me puedo comunicar para reparar la consola

[Mod Translation - My xbox console does not turn on how I can communicate to repair the console]
Thema:

Can not change xbox name

1. Can not change xbox name - Similar Threads - change name

2. Unjust name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust name change: My name “Lil Jimmo” got banned for because ever since the new Xbox update it started showing my old display name which got banned and I just want to know what I can do...
  3. Change my childs name on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my childs name on Xbox: I have an Xbox gold live account, and when my Daughter also join on here as a family member, she didn't put her real name on it. After all this time she wants her real name on the Xbox, and...
  4. Forced name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced name change: so recently somebody reported my gamertag [mod removed] and my name was changed by force. Now if i cant have that name, whatever, but why do i need to pay to change my gamertag now? Shoulsnt i get...
  5. my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft name doesn't change in my e-mail: Hello, I put my real name since 6 months ago in my microsoft account but when i buy a game it's my older name who appear in my confirmation mail, please help me, i search everywhere. (sorry...
  6. New name change system.

in XBoX Accessibility
    New name change system.: Okay, when Microsoft came out and released the free name change early this year I used the name change and wasn't satisfied with my gamertag, so I changed it back to what I originally had. Now...
  7. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi! I wanted to create a gamertag with a specific name, one i didn't think anyone uses thus being avalible almost everywhere. But I saw that the name I wanted was already taken. Looking into the...
  8. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  9. Cant change my name free on XBOX?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my name free on XBOX?: I never changed it earlier but i should be able to change it the first time i do. c961f35a-3480-4aba-9e0b-8888dbe31a16
  10. change profile name xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    change profile name xbox live account: how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019