Can not change xbox name

Discus and support Can not change xbox name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I try to change my name it always says "name change wasn't made" is there away to fix this. I need help 273b462b-8b9b-4869-a372-d2a35d4badd7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubberDuck700, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Can not change xbox name

every time I try to change my name it always says "name change wasn't made" is there away to fix this. I need help

:)

RubberDuck700, Oct 23, 2019
  2. RubberDuck700 Win User

Can not change xbox name

I added money to my Xbox account it did not work
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Can not change xbox name

Hello RubberDuck700!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Here is the link explaining the different ways to change your Xbox Gamertag.

How to change your Xbox gamertag

There is currently a Service Alert (outage) affecting Social and Gaming that may be affecting your ability to change your Gamertag at the moment. You may want to wait until the Service Alert is over before attempting again.

click on link below:

Xbox Live Status (Outages)

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. RubberDuck700 Win User

Can not change xbox name

This did not help

I tried and it said "the name change was not made"

you can use gamer points right

I also have enough money on my account for the purchase

sorry

please help
  5. NasifK Win User

Can not change xbox name

Make sure to have enough funds for the transaction as well as money for the tax required.
  6. Marianogr12 Win User

Can not change xbox name

Mi consola xbox no enciende como me puedo comunicar para reparar la consola

[Mod Translation - My xbox console does not turn on how I can communicate to repair the console]
Thema:

Can not change xbox name

1. Can not change xbox name - Similar Threads - change name

2. How do I change my sons xbox account to his name instead of mine (his dad)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my sons xbox account to his name instead of mine (his dad): He has a xbox name handle but the name showing up in xbox is showing my name instead of his which is making t confusing t his friends on xbox? How do I fix this? Thanks....
  3. Xbox name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox name change: Hi there, So after consideration, I decided to change my name. I had just received a 15.00 Xbox gift card for my birthday and so I went to change my name and I did. I was planning to spend 5.00...
  4. Name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name change: I accidentally spelt my name wrong I wanted kyuti toga but made it kyqti toga is there any way you could help 7eace277-2f64-41e8-b473-5deeef2e9291
  5. Cant change my name on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change my name on xbox: When i try to change my name on xbox it wont let me change it 6b779478-0892-470a-884e-2fd662a2f1c5
  6. i NEED to change my club name!

in XBoX Accessibility
    i NEED to change my club name!: I accidentally changed my club name and now it won't let me change it back. it was originally clan valiant but now its clan valian. and I can't delete it because it has 40+ members. I would please...
  7. Name Changing Settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Name Changing Settings: So every time i hop on xbox app and try to change my name (not gamertag) it says sorry we had trouble getting this info can anyone help me 2a3c230b-65e9-4b28-bbc2-34b4927c4a7d
  8. Changed My Name it has a suffix but no one else has the name.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed My Name it has a suffix but no one else has the name.: So i changed my name and it has the suffix but my old account with the name had the old gamertag style so no one has the name the only name that is the same is my old account with spaces. I Don't...
  9. Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.: Hey, how are you? After 18 years my gamertag was forced to be changed by xbox representatives. I registered it in 2002 when xbox live was first launched. I petitioned they give me back my...
  10. Unwanted Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted Name Change: The other day I received a notification from Xbox Live for a enforcement action in regards to my real name. This is an account my 10 year old daughter mostly uses and she has come to me crying...