can not connect my xbox wireless for PC

Discus and support can not connect my xbox wireless for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Здравейте, Исках да помогна за помощ, защото не мога да свържа моя xbox безжичен контролер към моя компютър. Не мога да намеря IP адрес на... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by berkolini, Feb 12, 2019.

1. berkolini
    berkolini Guest

Здравейте,

Исках да помогна за помощ, защото не мога да свържа моя xbox безжичен контролер към моя компютър.

Не мога да намеря IP адрес на контролера.
    Трябва да го добавя, но не мога да намеря IP адрес.

Благодаря ви предварително!

[Edit - Translation] - I wanted to help out because I can not connect my xbox wireless controller to my computer.

I can not find the IP address of the controller.
    I have to add it but I can not find an IP address.

Thank you in advance!

:)

berkolini, Feb 12, 2019
  2. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
  3. let24365 Win User

How Can I Hook My Xbox One Up To My Laptop And Play On My Laptoo

You can stream games from the Xbox One to PC using the Xbox app on your PC. It can be a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection. Xbox app connects your PC with your Xbox One.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro USB cable for Xbox One control from PUBG on PC]

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mandos de Xbox One para windows 10 (Xbox One Controls for Windows 10)

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Thema:

1. can not connect my xbox wireless for PC - Similar Threads - connect wireless

2. : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them: : xbox 1s picks up wireless networks but refuses to connect to them have you tried to forget the wireless network and re-add it again? 319c1df0-cc83-47e3-9f56-eec661080d67
  3. xbox will not connect to wireless internet

xbox will not connect to wireless internet: xbox will not connect to wireless internet Ok, so there are a few things that can be happening here. First, I would log into your home router/modem and verify that DHCP has enough addresses left...
  4. Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network

Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network: Xbox issues connecting to a wireless network Since my xbox cant connect, i cannot do the reset. So how does a soft reset help the issue? ff4ac545-b3e1-49fb-af2c-eb4e880b93a5
  5. xbox 360 wireless connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless connection: I have a new wireless router and I am unable to setup the new password. The console detects the new ssid but it will not let me access the wireless mode settings to enter the wpa2 password. Any...
  6. Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting wireless keyboard and mouse: Hey everyone?! So I’m trying to connect a simple logitech wireless keyboard and mouse to my xbox one. I thought it was as simple as plugging in the little usb and even did a hard reset......
  7. Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one s: My xbox randomly stopped working with wifi and I don't know what happened. I looked through all the settings and everything and the only problem I noticed was that my xbox was set to the wrong...
  8. wireless connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless connection problem: NAT type: Unavailable I run the test and and it says "can't find Teredo IP address" I choose "check again" and it says "your network isn't setup" I was given links to a list of all possible...
  9. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: i bought this headset yesterday with the guy at best buy telling me it was wireless. come to find out from logitech its not garuanteed to be wireless on consoles, only pc. i was just curious if...
  10. Impossibile connettersi alla rete wireless [Translation - Unable to connect to the wireless...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossibile connettersi alla rete wireless [Translation - Unable to connect to the wireless...: Non riesco da ieri sera a connettermi alla rete wifi ------ [Mod Translation - Since last night I can't connect to the wifi network] 0e43d85f-63ac-48c0-957a-6ee9d9343910