can not connect my xbox wireless for PC

Discus and support can not connect my xbox wireless for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Здравейте, Исках да помогна за помощ, защото не мога да свържа моя xbox безжичен контролер към моя компютър. Не мога да намеря IP адрес на... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by berkolini, Feb 12, 2019.

1. berkolini
    berkolini Guest

Здравейте,

Исках да помогна за помощ, защото не мога да свържа моя xbox безжичен контролер към моя компютър.

Не мога да намеря IP адрес на контролера.
    Трябва да го добавя, но не мога да намеря IP адрес.

Благодаря ви предварително!

[Edit - Translation] - I wanted to help out because I can not connect my xbox wireless controller to my computer.

I can not find the IP address of the controller.
    I have to add it but I can not find an IP address.

Thank you in advance!

:)

berkolini, Feb 12, 2019
  2. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
  3. let24365 Win User

How Can I Hook My Xbox One Up To My Laptop And Play On My Laptoo

You can stream games from the Xbox One to PC using the Xbox app on your PC. It can be a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection. Xbox app connects your PC with your Xbox One.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro USB cable for Xbox One control from PUBG on PC]

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mandos de Xbox One para windows 10 (Xbox One Controls for Windows 10)

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Thema:

1. can not connect my xbox wireless for PC - Similar Threads - connect wireless

2. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  3. Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T): Since about April 7th my Xbox One will not connect to my WIFI and it will not allow me to sign in, keeps signing me out. I know this issue is not with AT&T because all my other items connect with...
  4. : Xbox One X - Wireless connection problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One X - Wireless connection problem: : Xbox One X - Wireless connection problem Hi Darkwolf, Thanks for letting us know it is working. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free in the future to...
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect: Kontroler z 360 blyska 2 razy i nie łączy? Co zrobić [Translation - The controller from 360 flash 2 times and does not connect? What to do] e8dc6dab-034a-49e7-9a52-97743e066bd0
  6. XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Will not connect to the wireless internet anymore.: My XBOX 360 was working fine, until it gave me a error saying that I need to reconnect. So I did, and it gave me a error saying that I need a Wireless Networking Adapter but I didn't need one...
  7. Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP: My console is connected to my Wireless wifi and still won't connect to XBL. It randomly connects around 7:00 central but other than that it states that it can't retrieve information. I currently...
  8. Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display app refuses to connect to PC: I can't get the new Wireless Display app to connect with my Windows 10 PC. It connected to my Android phone just fine, but with the PC it'll start the process but the PC immediately disconnects...
  9. Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S: I have been getting the Can't connect to your wireless network hardware problem all day long. When i tried to put my wifi password in on my brother's xbox it seems to be fine. Is there anything i...
  10. Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC: I've had my Xbox wireless controller for more than a year. I used it yesterday and it worked perfectly. Today I can't connect it to my PC. When I press the Xbox button on it, the light just flash,...