Can not connect to a Minecraft world

Discus and support Can not connect to a Minecraft world in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to my friends Minecraft server we have 5 active members of the server and it mostly runs very smoothly I am playing on Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Solstice403, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Solstice403
    Solstice403 Guest

I am trying to connect to my friends Minecraft server we have 5 active members of the server and it mostly runs very smoothly I am playing on Windows 10 edition and he is playing on Xbox 90% of the time I can connect to the world. But at seemingly random
    I wont be able to connect to the server for a day then the issue will resolve the next day. Why is this?

:)

Solstice403, Mar 20, 2020
  2. wi7bit Win User

Hello there.

Your friend's server is Dedicated, or hosted by himself (launched in game)?

Wich NAT Type he have?
    If he's playing on the Bedrock addition (they mention Xbox and Windows 10 edition) then I would say it's a realm.

Do you have multiple consoles at your house? and what realm subscription is it?
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello there.

Your friend's server is Dedicated, or hosted by himself (launched in game)?

Wich NAT Type he have?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Have you tried the Minecraft help/support forums? They may also be able to help or have answers to this issue. Here is a link, best of luck and I hope you're able to connect again soon!

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034

If the console is stuck updating, try to turn off the console, and hold the Bind button (the small button next to the USB ports on newer Xbox 360 consoles, or the small button next to the Memory Unit slots on older 360 consoles), and keep that button held
    down when you power up the console.

As for your Minecraft world:

If you are still able to somehow boot the console, and copy the savegame over to an USB drive, you can go to a working Xbox 360 that can connect online, and load your world there.

Then, with an updated Xbox 360 Minecraft, move your world to the cloud.

Now comes the hard part: Find someone with a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (not the newer Xbox One "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Edition").

You can then download your world into that "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", and then this world can be imported into "Minecraft".
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Transfer

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved world at a time to a save transfer slot. You
    can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like,
    but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world
    you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. Can not connect to a Minecraft world - Similar Threads - connect Minecraft world

2. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  3. PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft: So, me and a friend download Minecraft (bedrock) so we could play together in quarantine. He plays on a PS4 and I on PC. We have added eachother as friends with our microsoft accounts and when...
  4. Minecraft can't connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't connect to world: Hey everyone! I recently started playing Minecraft windows 10 edition that I had bought since 2016 and when I try to join any of my friends I always get the message "unable to connect to world"....
  5. "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.: Whenever I try to join my friend's world, or she tries to join mine, it says "Unable to connect to world." I have tried almost everything, but nothing seems to work. I've read thread after thread...
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.: Hello, me and my friends bought minecraft on the playstore and have the same version. We both tried inviting each other to our worlds and when we try to join it says, " unable to connect to world....
  7. Minecraft XBOX ONE: unable to connect to friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX ONE: unable to connect to friends worlds: Title pretty self explanatory, i cannot sign into friends worlds neither servers like, Hive, instead is shows “Coming Soon” 35eb8e9c-b9aa-457f-88c7-843acf6a0a8c
  8. Im unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world: Ive tried changing my settings ive deleted my account off the xbox ive unfriended and refriended them we are on the same update im on xbox and so is the host we are all on different devices ive...
  9. Minecraft PE Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Unable to connect to world: I cant join to my friend server 9d21f8b4-b3d4-4f28-8139-d4ebabbda814
  10. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To...