can not connect to any games on Microsoft store

Discus and support can not connect to any games on Microsoft store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We just got xbox and can not connect to any games at store. Can not connect to free games, movies nothing. We click on one and just get a dark screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobincraigMarrero, Jan 5, 2019.

1. can not connect to any games on Microsoft store

We just got xbox and can not connect to any games at store. Can not connect to free games, movies nothing. We click on one and just get a dark screen with a circle that looks like something is trying to connect. So frustrated that we may have to return this
    and go with PS.

:)

RobincraigMarrero, Jan 5, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Are you sure your Xbox Live subscription is still active ?
  3. El Mago tv Win User

Describe the general type of network connection issue you are experiencing cause it might be your internet connectio. Try to unplug the router for 1minute. And wait 30 seconds and turn it on again
  4. denis97g Win User

are you sure it's not your connection?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Can not connect to microsoft store in xboxone

Hi Tao!

Thanks for reaching out to us! As Darkwolfecze has previously stated, that support page will assist you in finding a solution for your error code 0x8000FFFF. Essentially if you are on an Xbox One, you just need to restart the console and make another
    attempt. If you are using an Xbox 360, you'll want to try to manually refresh the channel list and then test your network connection to Xbox Live.

1. On your controller, press the Guide button.
    2. Hold the Right trigger down and press Y to return to the Xbox Dashboard. Wait a moment. The channel list will be refreshed.

Since you stated that your tested the internet connection and it said it was good, you may be having an issue connecting to Xbox Live and in that case, I'd recommend using the

Xbox Live Connection Error Solution
    to improve your connection to the service. Additionally, if you are using a wifi connection, you may wish to attempt to hard wire with an Ethernet cable to ensure that the connection is strong.

I hope that this helps you out! Please let us know the results.
  6. Super Agent X7 Win User

Can not connect to microsoft store in xboxone

Do a Power Cicle on your Xbox, If It doesn't work you can buy anything on Microsoft Store website
Thema:

1. can not connect to any games on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - connect games Microsoft

2. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  4. Cannot connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to game servers: Hey! I have live and have fulls access to all its featues (messaging, party chat, etc.) but i cant connect to the servers for any game i try? I just get an error and get sent back to the main...
  5. Can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to game servers: My xbox one can watch netflix and download games will not stay connected to any game servers im on virgin hub 3 with a 50 meg speed. thank you for any help. Andy....
  6. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  7. Games won't connect to Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't connect to Microsoft Store: I'm playing Candy Crush Sage and Candy Crush Soda on two devices and they will not connect to the store. As a result, the pc and laptop I play on (both windows 10) are not syncing. I have no...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Trying to connect a wireless Microsoft microphone to PC

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Trying to connect a wireless Microsoft microphone to PC: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Trying to connect a wireless Microsoft microphone to PC Hello, I'm trying to connect a wireless Microsoft microphone to one of my PCs (windows 7 or 10, I have both). My...
  9. Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo lost connection with XBOX and Bingo Server during game: Hi, For last 3 weeks all the users playing Microsoft Bingo are experiencing connection loss during the game. Due to this players are unable to start new game or complete game or open the...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games can't connect for 1 day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games can't connect for 1 day: Since sometime yesterday, MSUWG will not connect. All other games and apps connect correctly. I suspect MSUWG server down. 84e85d1b-caf6-46ff-a850-ff3522ba8fe6