Can not Connect to Server

Discus and support Can not Connect to Server in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues with connecting to XBOX live when playing NBA 2k20. This mainly happens when I try to go to the neighborhood. Please assist.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamB89, Apr 23, 2020.

1. WilliamB89
    WilliamB89 Guest

Is anyone having issues with connecting to XBOX live when playing NBA 2k20. This mainly happens when I try to go to the neighborhood. Please assist.

:)

WilliamB89, Apr 23, 2020
  2. WilliamB89 Win User

Not at all. I am connected and have xbox live
  3. JacquieTomlins Win User

can not connect to the server

I get that all the time also with Bingo, but also occasionally with Solitaire and Mahjong as well and I end up giving up which really sucks
  4. DonKanan Win User

can not connect to the server

no matter what game. It is a problem allready at startup for me
  5. schnurren Win User

Hello WilliamB89,

If we believe this link ( https://www.nba2k.com/gamestatus ) no issues are happening with the servers.

If you try to play an online match are you able to do it?
  6. PATCHESZ Win User

Connection lost - can not connect to server

i have noticed the same problem when playing with freinds that have a bad internet speed. try and play on your own without friends and see if that clears up the problem. if so you should try and host when playing with your friends
Thema:

1. Can not Connect to Server - Similar Threads - Connect Server

2. Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont connect to servers on any call of duty games: Hi, currently having issues with my xbox one and have had for the last 3 days. It just wont connect to any call of duty servers even though activision states there are no problems. It conatantly...
  3. "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu": So recently I got Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360 E, and when I try playing Minecraft minigames online it always buffers, then brings me to menu saying "connection to the server was lost. Exiting to...
  4. Blocked server connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Blocked server connectivity: My Server connectivity won't work. It has worked a couple times in the past but most of the time it doesn't work. Is there a fix to this? i have gone all over the internet trying to find a fix but...
  5. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  6. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  7. nao ta conectando no servidor[Translation-not connecting on the server]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nao ta conectando no servidor[Translation-not connecting on the server]: o jogo da microsoft bingo nao esta conectado no servidor tem 24 horas que faço? [Translation-the game microsoft bingo is not connected on the server has 24 hours what do I do?]...
  8. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  9. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  10. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...