Can not connect to Xbox live for hours now

Discus and support Can not connect to Xbox live for hours now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've done everything the website lists to do. The internet works fine. It let me on again finally after an hour or so and I was playing Ghosts then I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LexiFLOCKAA, Jun 22, 2014.

1. LexiFLOCKAA
    LexiFLOCKAA Guest

I've done everything the website lists to do. The internet works fine. It let me on again finally after an hour or so and I was playing Ghosts then I went to play black ops II and was kicked off again and I can not get back on. It says I can not sign on
    when I turn on my Xbox before I even click a profile and when I do click one I get the same message. I took Black ops II out and put in back in and the xbox automatically started it and then it let me sign on my profile but not onto Xbox live.

:)

LexiFLOCKAA, Jun 22, 2014
  2. K1LL4 G3RM
    K1LL4 G3RM Guest
    xboxlive servicealerts

i can connect to modem i can connect to inernet but i cant connect to obox live what is goin on its been goin on and off for about a week now not a happy bunny as i like to play for at least 10 hours a day

K1LL4 G3RM, Jun 22, 2014
  3. I can't connect yet my Dad's xbox can...?

Before I start. I would like to point out that I'm using a replaceement Xbox 360 console that I got last Tuesday when I sent mine for repair. This console was working perfectly until now. It was connected to Xbox Live earlier this afternoon too

My Dad is RIGHT NOW playing on his Xbox while connected to Xbox Live... but mine refuses to connect... USING THE SAME ROUTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION!

I know FOR A FACT that it is not my internet that is at fault, nor my console, since I could connect a few hours ago with no faults. I can connect to the internet now but not Xbox Live. Explaination please!

Drunk Richtofen, Jun 22, 2014
  4. NosyCascade170 Win User

Upgraded to gold but still can't use the service

After a few hours live service has been restored, now I'm gold and xbox can connect normally to all the live services, it seems that was due to a problem with either xbox live or billing services.
  5. LarsCPH Win User

Network and Internet Connected, but NO Xbox live connection! What the heck?1

Anybody got a solution for this problem? I can get connected to network, internet but not xbox live - got fast connection so that is not a problem, spent more than 4 hours now with xbox support and got nothing
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Minecraft isn't appearing for the $5 amount when I own the 360 console

I can confirm that I am now showing the $4.99 price tag after around 48 hours of being online at the Minecraft main menu while connected to Xbox Live.
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I can confirm that I am now showing the $4.99 price tag after around 48 hours of being online at the Minecraft main menu while connected to Xbox Live.
  8. jim10000-B5E2D2E0-AB Win User

signing into xbox live

The above solution does seem to work, I can connect to xbox live now without any problems.

However, now when I am on LIVE I keep getting disconnected after an 30mins or an hour. I can reconnect ok, but its annoying. Any solutions for this new issue?

Thanks
Thema:

1. Can not connect to Xbox live for hours now - Similar Threads - connect live hours

2. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  3. Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to Xbox Live: Having an issue on my Xbox one. Started yesterday. Eventually able to connect after multiple restarts. Still can't connect today. Wi-go is good. Connected on other devices. I can sign on but no...
  4. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  5. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  6. connecting to x-box live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting to x-box live: Not a techie whatsoever...We have hard reset the xbox console and modem for connectivity as instructions. We get error message saying - "Your network is good, but there are some x-box service...
  7. Lose connection from xbox live, momentarily, every hour.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lose connection from xbox live, momentarily, every hour.: Hey folks, I just recently bought a new Xbox One and hope this is an easy fix. In multiple tests, I have discovered that every 60 minutes of me playing Destiny my xbox will lose connection to xbox...
  8. XBOX Live re-connecting every hour

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live re-connecting every hour: Hi, for the past 2-3 weeks my xbox has been disconnecting from xbox live and re-connecting within about 5 seconds. It happens approximately every hour. It has worked fine up until now, I didn't...
  9. Can connect to XBox Live since a few hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can connect to XBox Live since a few hours: Alright, problem. Cant connect, i tried all kind of things like swapping the router, restarting router, changing DNS settings. I cant connect to Xbox Live but my Xbox One says i have a working...
  10. My Xbox 360 dont connect to Xbox live (one hour before it works for 4 years)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 dont connect to Xbox live (one hour before it works for 4 years): Hello! I had older version of fritz box 4 years. Now I have a Fritz Box Fon 1 7360 for 2 weeks My connection did work before with old router and new one too. My xbox ist connected to my pc...