Can not connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Can not connect to Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t connect to xbox live it was fine then this week its kept going off! Ive done hard restarts connection is fast NAT is open I don’t want to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XL Epic jozzerJoesph, May 1, 2020.

1. Can not connect to Xbox live

I can’t connect to xbox live it was fine then this week its kept going off! Ive done hard restarts connection is fast NAT is open I don’t want to know what else to try. I removed my profile as suggested But I cant get back on to live to put it back on
    then set it up on my sisters account which connects to xbox live perfectly. But now all my fornite stuff has gone !! It said i wouldn’t loose anything !! HELP

:)

XL Epic jozzerJoesph, May 1, 2020
  2. VENOM MDK Win User

Sorry, this profile can't sign in right now. Try again later. 80151103

Can you run the Xbox live connection test and verify that the Xbox can connect to live.
  3. A for Amnesty Win User

Xbox Live Dropped Out

4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Forgot my email too my old xbox live account

5. w00den angel Win User

My console can't connect to Xbox Live

I have not been able to connect to xbox live all day today (May 7, 2014). During the "Test Xbox Live Connection" it can connect to the internet but not xbox live.

:) Thanks.
  6. EaglesX43 Win User

Connected to Internet/Can't Connect to Xbox Live

I now can get connected to Xbox Live but its complicated. When I turn my xbox on it says I can't connect to xbox live. So I go run the test and then after all that I can sign in and connect to xbox live.
Thema:

Can not connect to Xbox live

1. Can not connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - connect live

2. It won’t let me connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won’t let me connect to Xbox live: For some reason i cant connect ti xbox live and play games with my friends. Everything was fine until all the servers went down and i think my xbox had an update or something because the guide...
  3. Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live: I've been having this incredibly annoying issue lately where my Xbox One is disconnected from multiple matches, but I am still connected to Xbox Live. My Xbox One is hardwired into my router. I...
  4. Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live: Bought a new Xbox One S about a month ago when old Xbox One Original Model finally broke. Everything worked fine for a few days but problems began with the Internet. Now everything works except...
  5. Não consigo conecta a minha Xbox live gold[Translation-I can't connect my Xbox live gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo conecta a minha Xbox live gold[Translation-I can't connect my Xbox live gold]: mesmo conectado a internet meu Xbox não consegue entrar na parte online [Translation- even connected to the internet my Xbox can't get into the online part] 561544c3-398b-4526-8988-068b68ed7e65
  6. Losing Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Xbox Live Connection: Whenever I go on my Xbox to play, it for some reason quits me out of Xbox Live and the game I am in every 40 minutes or so for a solid 25 seconds then reconnects automatically. I know it is not a...
  7. Losing xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing xbox live connection: I have an Xbox One and play Fornite. I just recently installed GTA and now my XBox keeps signing me out of X Box Live. It keeps cutting out, keeps kicking me off XBox Live for atleast 10 seconds...
  8. connecting to xbox live in a pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    connecting to xbox live in a pc game: Howdy All! I got a new pc this weekend , got my accounts all installed. MS Solitaire collection will not connect thru xbox live to show I am playing. I've done all updates and ensured I am...
  9. Connection to xbox live has been lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection to xbox live has been lost: On my xbox one i keep losing connection to xbox live. Every 5-10 minute i lose connection to the game and the party im in. I cant play online games like rainbow six seige, cod, and gta for more...
  10. Problem connecting to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting to Xbox live: I have not been able to log into xbox live for 24 hours... I have tried reseting it, hard reseting it and factory reseting it. Whenever i try to add my account to my xbox after factory reseting it...